Leak List

I bet the F/A-18 will be delayed sadly. I would be shocked if they had no delays with it.

2 Likes

Thats actually extremely embarrassing having 3k games lol

Noob

1 Like

Thats nothing compared to a Steam account that owns 15K games)))

1 Like

Fax!

what even is this discussion about? This not on topic anymore considering the topic is the leak list

1 Like

I mean it doesn’t matter you’re saying because i play ground less it doesn’t count but you play the game less so i can just say anything you say doesn’t count, cant be a hypocrite can we

Untitled293_20240824141312
This is why i cant respect people that play only one nation

I mean you barely have a better k/d than what i had when i was lv 14 in the Tiger II

It lasts for 40s and spawns 4km away from the battlefield its a SPAAs wet dream

perform poorly

Yeah right… you’re also acting like it doesn’t take one cap and dying to spawn a plane with a full CAS loadout

Funny you say this yet ive barely played any games in the M247 and have a 4.6 k/d mind you once i get the proxy shells it’d probably jump much higher granted i cant stand playing one vehicle long enough to have a significant amount of games in it

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Thanks that gaslighter that loves mocking people and going off-rail to prove 0 points

Report his posts for being either inappropriate or off-topic so that they get hidden and the topic can return on its tracks

You’re admitting to abusing the report system

2 Likes

Gosh, could you beta kiddies take your rizz comparisons to PM, becuz you really ain’t mewing on this thread.

1 Like

1 Like

Без названия9_20240824163609

5 Likes

1 Like

touhou isnt an anime but alright

1 Like

How come there’s no new LAV variants? The BFV chassis is good and all but it sucks. And it’s about time we have a new A-10, meanwhile russia has 87 Su-25s.

It’s still Animated bruh

Its a game bruh

1 Like

Because huuuuuuuuuuh, here’s your third Shilka variant instead! And another SPAA that will be added to 3 different tech trees!

Copy-paste is the key,when they’ll be added,thet’ll be DoA

i dont think its a final list
france should get something and they cant add an iconic plane like the F/A-18C without adding it for the main nation which is USA
also having the C variant before the A variant they should ad F/A-18A for usa before the C