Leak List

Its only 300 m/s slower this still puts it ahead of the 2s6 which also has 32g missiles what are you getting at here because again no missile ever achieves their max overload

Like i already mentioned the OSA has optical guidance as well as radar assistance you shouldn’t lose even to a guy going low unless you suck at leading

You’re confusing tye western denomination of RF and eastern denomination of RF if you cant even figure that out you’re lost

God you’re a whiny thing what are gonna cry when someone says Pak Puma instead of Sonderkraftfahrzeug.234/4

You play arcade a gamemode that has no relation to the SPAA/CAS issue ingame nothing you say even matters, besides the reason why you have more kills in one vehicle is because you only play one nation and whine constantly about said one nation a clear sign of terminal mutt syndrome

Truth be told i could probably waste a week playing my Tiger II in arcade and rack up over 300 more kills easily its not exactly hard to fight arcade players i mean look at my arcade stats currently that was from when i was new and bad at the game

main reason why germany needed the subtree its air, they didnt have anything else to fill it up with eurofighter even if early variant, too op and what else was appart from that?

Germany literally jumped from the ICE and Tornado IDS to the Typhoon. The Typhoon is a ways away, so Germany without Switzerland would be stuck with the worst top tier jet for at least like 2 years

Stop the swiss subtree or whatever cras. Germany needs no F18 and no subtree.

We will wait for the EF2000, by far better choice.
Also I rather have M42 Duster and Leopard 1A3 in the game then any F18. Let the americans and russian have there spot in the sun before the other european jets gets added and stop dilluding tech trees with subtrees.

1 Like

Why is Russia getting another SPAA, we need more 11.7 MBTs.

Thats a joke, right?

you are in the far minority with this hilariously stupid take

2 Likes

surely australia in amercia

still worth it and its not the worst.
Two years before the EF2000? You must be delussional.

End of the year so in a few months or tops next summer. Still worth it to preserve tech tree uniqnes and flush out the meta sweats.

2 Likes

ok we want to preserve tech tree uniqueness? Cool remove every single vehicle in the german air tree between the F-4F ICE and the Me-262. Because they’re all lend lease copy paste.

Don’t give them the Eurofighter either as they had the smallest hand in developing and designing it. They basically had everyone else do all the work then bought the final product.

cope thread

F-18 is not certain it might do CAS and the reason of the need for the swiss subtree is the lack of proper german planes cuz the F-4F ICE is fighting stuff way outside of its league like JAS 39C’s, F15-C and SU 27

No you are and as its always the case you the loud and stupid minority that seems to despretly to try to convince every one your the majority. Your not.

If it would be after your stupidty we woudl have no flavor, just meta shit. Go and sweat somweher else.

No landlease but bougth and used by the BW, there bis diffrence. Keep your cope for your self.

If we went with your decision (cull the copy paste, leave only unique original vehicles) German air tree would end at like 7.3 then pick up again at 13.3.

My decision is to make every nation playable, not meta, just playable. So stop moving your goalpost. Either germany loses its copy paste and is more screwed, or you leave it alone and just ignore the copy paste planes if you don’t wanna use them but let other players benefit.

1 Like

look @Agent60217636 its wrong that you keep referring to them in such a despective way talk with neutrality and you @VonMarder too dont insult each other if yall dont want the thread suspended if yall have some beef do it in PM’s but not here

Sub tree or sub nation because those are different things. Germany has 5 full lines in its ground and air tree. Where would the Swiss tree fit?

The US best SPAA costing like 800 sp is the cherry on top

Not when typhoon season looks like december

1 Like

no but then it could be a subnation, little additions here and there, maybe light tanks but that’s pretty much solved with the 35361223623 boxer variants out there