Leak List

Soooo true

Ask this guys why they’re so on the defensive, refuting any concessive argument.

I’ve barely had issues on the F/A-18 going to Germany even as exclusive, as long as concessions are made.

If they already went through the effort of building a mesh and flight model for F-18C, what’s stopping them from throwing together a couple skins so you can add like four F-18s instead of one.

No. Its not that simple. Because there is nothing to show the swiss airframes support those LGBs or Mavs.

Just because they upgraded it to carry a TGP doesnt mean that upgrade had any additional bonus to carried stores.

Idk, some people just seem to lack basic respect for others

I’m “defensive” because I’m pointing out that the leak list posted by Gszabi hinted at the F/A-18C being delayed???

What is this logic I dunno.

I’ve barely had issues on the F/A-18 going on Germany even as exclusive, as long as concessions are made.

Your “conessions” are US getting a vehicle they’ve never had in service, never leased, never even touched it. That’s not concessions, that’s extortion.

3 Likes

Show evidence they cannot support them.

I’ve yet to see you provide such apart from “uh oh integration of GBU-12s”, which is pretty irrelevant because what I had posted shows that the “hard limitation” was the lack of targeting equipment (and obviously the lack of ordnance).

Germany will get a vehicle from a neutral country that never got to use by themselves, nor ever serviced in a joint operation with Germans. That’s also extortion.

you are talking to the one coming to this thread and claiming that because Germany gets the swiss F/A-18C leaked (which is not confirmed and not sure if it’s added this update), the US shold get a leased FlaRakRad which doesn’t even exist because US didn’t lease it

1 Like

Germany is getting a SUB-TREE, this means that this nations vehicles are becoming the HOST NATION’S PROPERTY (in WT) because they OPERATE/D THEM. It’s soo simple but you’re missing this point by so many miles it makes a US football statium look small.

Have you missed that UK has got the Gripen C maybe? Or how Indian T-90S is in the UK’s TT? Huh? Do you have any notion of what a sub-tree even is???

1 Like

Behold, the WT’s community’s ability to spin both sides of a situation into being something negative…

I just dont see how being rude to people helps arguments at all, i get some people may have different or “weird opinions” on things but you still gotta show some respect to one another.

1 Like

It never lacked targeting equipment. It has always had a multimode radar. But just like with its weapons a2g carriage, has probably had its a2g functions not included to save cost.

maybe you should call your local police and report that gaijin is giving germany a swiss f-18

Show evidence they can

get to it already lol

I mean there weren’t any insults or at least I read none.

It was more a heated argument but you are right. I shouldn’t care about his/her opinion in the first place

Ah, so it not having a laser targeting pod that’s required to use LGBs isn’t it “lacking targeting equipment”, or it lacking an IRST/IR camera to use Mavs?

Man, this display of yours is simply pitiful.

Show evidence they can

Now you’re trying to shift the burden of proof around, again, classic. Okay, so I take it we’re done here, right? You’ve already run out of nonsense to type after all.

Slipping your passive-agressiveness/mocking as ‘not insults’ is flabbergasting.

2 Likes

Guys…