Leak List

I think this won’t be as relevant due the impressive AIM-120 loadout

They pull incredibly hard and fast off the rail, you can use them in most situations where you’d use sidewinders

1 Like

even so the F-18 seems to be a limited in capacity strictly for air superiority i dont think it should be too much to worry about if its gonna be capped so its not comparable to other F-18’s

yeah I am just saying that the american F/A-18 will be better alone due to having air to ground weapons.

I am just exited for the swiss P-16. The F/A-18 can be added this update or next update. It doesn’t matter for me. Dont care for which country either

fa18 isnt limited to air only vro

As china tt player , um crying tears of joy

the swiss one

And finnish version before MLU 2

Really all base export models

1 Like

Which would earn it a lower BR in GRB for use as CAP rather than CAS? Not entirely useless I think

Tbf the base export f18s may be slightly better for air because they weigh less

Sure, might come in handy for e-sports, duels and such, but in regular gameplay not so impactful

Really wish Britain gets the CF18 but i dont think its possible anymore sadly.

I mean it was enough for the US players to be upset over the f16 AJ because its weight is based on the prototype f16 and gives it better turning and speed.

Where does it say F-18 tf?

I want you to go back to primary school because if your comprehension is really this bad then I refuse to communicate with you any longer.

Forum user feels entitled to refuse arguments by education levels, how innovative.

It’s not that your points are that compelling to empathize with Germany anyways.

If this is real (Big emphasis on IF), might be time to start pre-writing a bug report for adding HEP and Mk310 PABM-T lmao.

1 Like

Wrong. The ATFLIR is being integrated for A2A usage, the same as every other 4th gen modernization program. It has nothing to do with A2G.

It also never “lacked proper tageting instruments”, it has always had a multimode radar. But just like with the weapons carrage, has probably had its a2g functions diabled to save cost.

The leak list did not include Finnish or US F/A-18Cs, that’s true, but it stated clearly that Germany’s (Switzerland’s to be fair) has a chance of being delayed, it’s only logical to assume that it will be because otherwise people like you will create a morbillion forum threads and make Smin’s and Stona’s lifes miserable.

I thought I had made that clear, but as we can see from your example, apparently not.

1 Like

Its more likely Gszabi only showed one nation getting the F18 since they’re the most desperate for it.

1 Like

So can the ariete, so you’re saying the ariete is fine, no issues?

small uphill fight…

… sure bud.