Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Oh welp, i just checked on the wiki and it is the same. Then yea, it is a worse spey :/

The F-111 is a prime target of this

The US has got 2 iconic aircraft and a heli in a row now and that is within a month !

The last time Britain had something was a Harrier before that the Tornado which was at the beginning of the year !

A year ! With most of the thing from top tier was from AP.

While the US in that time got at least 6 aircraft most of them different from each other.

So now the F-111 is in the US it can be added to the UK as well.
But from what we gather they are not bothered to give it to Britain.

3 Likes

Lmao, just checked, the techtree F-4J, the F-4S and F-4J(UK) are all at 11.3 in sim, despite only the F-4J and F-4S getting HMD and the F-4S even getting EEGS and AIM-9Hs

1 Like

@Smin1080p
will france receive more than just a british destroyer for its naval forces this update?
maybe a Battlecruiser ect?

2 Likes

I don’t think he’s here mate, nipped off to make a cuppa from my tears

2 Likes

Makes me think about smins comment, about addressing gaps and shortfalls… All the while addressing 0 gaps and shortfalls 🤫

Continuing the discussion from Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2):

The F-4J(UK) radar improvements aren’t modelled in game.

2 Likes

I don’t think they took the planning part very serious then

1 Like

Yeah, and it’s not even true

The Indian T90 peed me off a lot not necessarily because India should be on the soviet TT not British TT. But it was added to “fill gaps in our TT”.

Problem is, they added an MBT where we already had 5 MBTs.

If it was an Indian (or commonwealth) light tank, IFV, SPAA or ATGM launcher at that same BR then I’d believe that to be true. Might have been excited or happy for it. Being an MBT? It was a bodge fix instead of fixing the CR1s

4 Likes

Then nerfed the ammo it could use to put it at a BR where there wasn’t a gap

That bit I don’t mind…Britain has basically no 10.7s. So it being 10.7 means uptiering 10.3s. Though does kinda show they didn’t think it through properly to start with

I think we have seen everything, which makes the sad.

The only think I can think of that they can throw in is the mosquito

Could someone check if they fixed the Leclerc AZUR ERA to NERA in the dev server?

Really would have liked to have seen the UH-60 in the dev server, but I wonder how many countries are going to be getting it this patch? I think only Japan, Taiwan and Israel are operators, but I don’t know if they have Hellfire armed versions.

it has not been

no lws as well

I thought it was just USA?

???

1 Like

So then Argentina is our next new nation :)

1 Like

In the files the max range is stated to be 70 km, which is more in line with the AM39, with the MM38 being only 42 km.

early variants of MM 40 can reach 72km. Either way, there’s something wrong with the name, and I’d not be surprised if that thing was intended for etendard