Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

So we’ve got 2 major updates left in 2023? This one and Dec?

For oct/nov i don’t expect fox 3s. I think what some others said is true more ground focused. Maybe a new sub tree or nation? Idk.

That is correct with the BP at the end of this month and a star vehicle after the December one

Typically. So even if we get something fairly weak this oct update, still hope something better Dec. To be honest, if we get Typhoon, I’d bet Dec not Oct. End of year big release. But could stil mean Sea Harrier FA2 this Oct. All of our top tier jets last year were added in the last 2 updates. So wouldnt be unprescedented

I really hope they won’t add another nation, we already have too many trees that don’t get nearly enough attention from the devs
Another subtree would be great, but I doubt they would pump out another one already

1 Like

@Legwolf The pattern is,

September update,
Crafting even,
October update,
November sales,
December update,
Winter event & Christmas sales.

Then nothing really until march again

5 Likes

Yeah, I might agree look forward advanced trainer aircraft/light combat aircraft (LCA) because currently china tech tree no attack aircraft toptier better Nanchang Q-5L and Italy missing attack aircraft 10.3-11.0 in rank VII

Great Britain tech tree no attack aircraft 11.0 or 11.3 fill gap between Jaguar GR.1A & Harrier GR.7

So cool camo

I wonder Gripen C with PS-05/A mk.3 radar for Hungarian & SAAF different from Gripen C for Swedish ?

2 Likes

True maybe Hungary air sub tree or a new one for another nation like Japan.

2 Likes

yeah that thing is quite nasty considering its date of introduction

Yep, and the triple mounts are just awesome. Tornado Gr4 could carry 12 and Harrier Gr9 18. Both perfectly viable options for the near future. Though Im guessing they wont be true “Find their own targets” rather advanced fire and forgets but you’ll need to aim them at something first

@Smin1080p with the M26 going up in BR, will Gaijin consider ending their double standard when it comes to ammunition available to 90mm armed tanks? And before you say ammo load outs are a balancing choice, I would like to compare what other trees have available for their native tanks compared to what the 90mms have.

1 Like

So with the C and the SMT last patch I’m half expecting a starfighter like update in December again.
And leave this one for focusing on the ground half

What aircraft would be Starfighter like?

Two comes to mind F-15 and the typhoon

flying tea bag cammo

I’d argue that last update was a very much ground heavy update, with the Hungarian Tree being all ground and 75% of the Dev blogs being for ground vehicles.

Yea true

very nice

And of course who ever the new nation is too :)

can’t forget him

We are not close to the Eurofighter at all at the moment.

16 Likes