Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Licks lips at Brimstone

2 Likes

Lets be real tho I bet what we get next patch will be disappointing or not British…

1 Like

Yeah… we’ve been told Britain is getting another jet this year, that could be December and it could just be the Jaguar Gr3A or something. Doesnt necessarily mean its going to be a competitive top jet. My money is on the Sea Harrier FA2, but no gunarantees they arent going to gimp it or its going to be outclassed by symmetrical additions. But for now, i’d settle with things like CM overhauls so the Tornado Gr1 can actually have 95% of its CM count and some effort into adding more advanced cockpit HUDs. Gr1, F3 and FRS1 have really basic HUDs compared to what they should have

1 Like

Yes

We have had a program for many years: Revenue Share initiative for User generated content in War Thunder - Gaijin Entertainment

4 Likes

Man I just want a damn IFV not some Indian T90 that has nothing to do with us…

1 Like

For us to return to normal around here on a 1 to 10 scale how are the chances for a devblog next week ?

(I managed to recover from a ytp called the Train killers lmao)

Yeah, some IFVs and CRVs. Maybe a decent SPAA system and some elbow grease for the CR2s and I mgiht actually be bothered to learn how to play GRB more. At the moment I just dont have the patience for it.

Devblog? For the next update?

…next week?? I don’t think so, far too soon

2 Likes

Sure ?
Dates say it’s normally around now and next week

For the big december update?

Nope October/November one

11 (2)

Is it? Next update has to come pretty soon already i expect vlog tomorrow if not on Monday or Tuesday.

Nah early nov late oct

Tomorrow or Monday is what I’d put my money.

Yea tomorrow or Tuesday are good bets

Gr7 was added in an end of Oct update last year

Damn right on, I wasn’t expecting it so soon

1 Like

Don’t get my hopes up, Morvran lmao

Assuming a update release in the week starting 23rd of Oct. Id imagine tomorrow, Dev server early next week for 2 weeks of dev time. Though if its Fox 3, then i’d imagine maybe more like Early Nov to add an extra week of testing. Unless they decide to add to a handful of jets like the Sea Harrier FA2 and AV-8B+ for a limited live test

1 Like

Yea this end of the year it’s one thing right after another