Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

flying tea bag cammo

I’d argue that last update was a very much ground heavy update, with the Hungarian Tree being all ground and 75% of the Dev blogs being for ground vehicles.

Yea true

very nice

And of course who ever the new nation is too :)

can’t forget him

We are not close to the Eurofighter at all at the moment.

16 Likes

bongs btfo

1 Like

Bruh,

I guess SAAF Gripen then

Iceland :P

But yeah, that could very possibly be entirely what hte next update is actually. Leave the Dec update for the Big new features like Fox 3. Didnt think about that, would kinda suck a little

Huh right that would honestly be a perfect way to end the year. I can see last F-15Cs for USA, Japan, Israel with AMRAAMS and respective IRs and Typhoons for Britain, Germany and Italy also with AMRAAMS and respective IRs (i think Meteors might be too much right now maybe) a heavy fighters update for everyone.

1 Like

And rip

ASRAAM? Going to need something if Britain is expected to Fight Gen 4s with AMRAAM with only Gen 3s. Otherwise we’ll be DOA for another year. As Typhoon was our only hope for a competitive top tier fighter.

Yea that’s a rip even though they carried 9L cough

I am pretty sure we arent actually close to AMRAAMs and Fox-3s at all

And to be completely honest, I don’t think those things in combination with AESA radars would be that great for the gameplay

This is far in advance of anything we currently have. Again, I would recommend adjusting your expectations.

1 Like

So with the Typhoons out how about a bit of Poland :) lol

considering we’ve spent the entire last year with nothing but the Tornado F3, a 11.3 interceptor, to fight 12s and now 12.3s and been entirely and completely carried by the Harrier Gr7, a CAS jet. Then my expectations cant get any lower.

Sea Harrier FA2 with AMRAAM is all that is left then. But if all other nations get the same AMRAAM, it will be just as DOA as the Tornado F3 was.

But at the rate of additions for other nations, this does mean that by the time Typhoon will be added, it can come with ASRAAM and Meteor, no need to deal with prototype variants

3 Likes

But the typhoons can carry Aim-9L even I know this so again the big boys can have the money while the losers sit on the streets begging

@Smin1080p So if ASRAAM’s are to powerful then why not limit the Typhoons with just 9L ?

Just curious but why don’t the devs like adding limited or early versions of these more “advance” aircraft? Aircraft such as F-2 Typhoons can see the light of day sooner giving those nations domestic compeative jets while not being game breaking.