Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Its a good question

If not today I suspect Friday

Sorry I ate it

Yeah, could be

In terms of population and military sure. You still couldn’t get me to live in the US even if you paid me.

So like the Ukraine war too, basically.
Tank vs tank combat is rare, I don’t know why people use weak opposition as an argument against the challengers success. Why did the Abrams have worse survivability in the same conflict if weak opposition is the only reason for the Challengers success?

2 Likes

oh boy, polish sub tree in for the USSR tree here we go (yes i wanna watch the world burn, how did you figure?)

2 Likes

Idk when devblog but I think the update will come at 25th october or in the first week of november

It’s already here hehe

Where?

Ritually above your comment :)

You and me both.

From what I found there were around 180-220 Challengers deployed in desert storm while the number of deployed Abrams’ from what I could find is around 2000. (was from some quick google search, so could be way off).

So yes if you deploy almost 10x as many tanks than more are likely going to get hit/damaged/destroyed as they are more likely to get into such a situation.

Also I like how people take previous statements as fact then last update they broken at least two.
One with the R-73 or what ever they are and Mike lied about not having a dev stream and a teaser that week.

Devblogs should start this week or next right?

Rate is total events/total possible events.

Chally 2 has reputation for survivability for good reason. If the supposed survivability was an artefact of the British Army not understanding GCSE-level maths, I’m sure we would hear all about it from the US/Russians/Shadow cabinet.

2 Likes

Assuming end of October release date and thus wanting 2 ish full weeks of dev blogs/dev server time, i’d assume sometime this week

1 Like

I’m not surprised about that because not drop trailer and devstream of next major update this week

I might hope dev add R-73 & R-73E on MiG-29 (9-13), MiG-29A (9-12A) & Yak-141, and consider AIM-9M on F-16A Block 15 ADF (USAF & Aeronautica Militare) & F-14B (USN), AIM-9M-9 replace AIM-9L on F-16A Block 20 MLU (ROCAF) and PL-8 on J-7E & J-7E this quarter

1 Like

Im kinda hoping more that they actually add something, anything to Britain or Sweden rather than buffing aircraft that dont actually need any buffs

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking, plus people seem too forget that Gajjin hates Mondays, so if we’re gonna see a devblog this week, it’s gonna be Tuesday or later

Yeah, thats very true

Seems like people are truly retreating from the last update as if it never happened