Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

In the files we have their flag for statcard purposes, and the H-75A7. There also used to be a B-25J-30 of theirs.

Ingame, Finland has two variants of the Fokker D.XXI fighter and the Leopard 2A6NL tank.

2 Likes

Ah so quiet a lot then

Not really, it 's just a few more vehicles than the " zero " we have evidence relating to for other nations that have other kinds of proof to expect.

1 Like

Well for me I’m not going down without a fight.

But yea imagine flagging a comment inappropriate by saying russia and the US don’t need any more jets atm.,

But yea since we don’t have a down vote people are just using the flagging system.

We need a down reaction !

@Deathmisser
Whoever’s doing it seems to be someone that doesn’t post much.
Either way, it doesn’t matter.

I mean… Half the posts are drama and not even on topic… So…lol Anyways, first dev blog next week maybe? Or week after?

Assuming end of Oct update. I’d guess Monday for 2 weeks or so of devblogs

1 Like

why are we still having mixed matches at top tier air if there more than enough players on both sides to make it a normal match we need to see us vs ussr to acutely know how goof the planes are

1 Like

Mixed likely gets more accurate data gathering for future balancing.

Oh, didnt remember, still i didnt make a full tech tree YET, im just giving some tanks that would be nice to see

Dutch H-75 and Leo in the files I think, alongside a Dutch country flag for on statcards.
In game just 2 Fokkers. Both D.XXI.

Clearly not enough! That H-75 would be great with ML-KNIL colours.

Dutch Leopard 2 is in the files because the Finnish 2A6 is a 2A6NL. Iirc they bought a 100 2A6s from us in 2014.

2 Likes

Some new additions on ( https://gszabi99.github.io/ )( updated ):

Be-6 CHN

LaGG-3-35 FIN

Su-22M3 HUN

ZTZ59 GOLD

8 Likes

Omg he’s back wow after what almost 2 years lol

1 Like

@Motherhen357 Also this is new right ?

• MiG-3-15 [RO]

It 's been in the files before, iirc.