JGSDF Discussion Page

At least this updates addition is there. It’s pretty insulting and doesn’t make it worth playing Japan this update at all, but it is there.

But hey, we got to see somone else receive SPAA, someone else receive a subtree and they introduced a missile that I am 90% certain is superior to AAM-3, so I’ll say it’s only about one more year until we get one of those!

Which is already looks way more effective than type 93 while at the same BR

1 Like

It really is just one disappointment after another, and if the leaks from Olivia are to be believed, the only other addition to Japan this update will be yet another BR 4.3 destroyer that we don’t freaking need. Oh well, time to play FF14 for another patch while I wait for anything relevant come December.

2 Likes

This isn’t anything new but here is the receipt for the japanese Tiger I IMG_20181108_094221

I’ll make a separate forum post with all the info I have on it.

6 Likes

It’s funny how this could be a modern German receipt

3 Likes

Gaijin to Japan players: “Get Fucked! Get Fuuuuuuuuuuucked!”

3 Likes

does anyone have any info and pics about the universal hull’s specs? ive seen the pic of it before and it has 1000hp engine? what was that about?

Mitsubishi 4VA 570PS

1 Like

It’s really sad :( I loved following the JASDF news on the old forum, I may still have some screenshots tho

https://old-forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/858-general-upcoming/

added

7 Likes

Type 10 Prototype added on the dev server

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1147115230409789521/1148559592217919548/image.png

5 Likes

Ah yes beacouse japan needs another MBT right now

3 Likes

Nice. As much I like another MBT we still can’t kill KA-52/any other heli beyond 4km. I hope we still get SPAA.

1 Like

And for some reason currently its under the Type89 line, hopefully not final position. Hope they are not trying to make people grind different lines like they did with WZ1001, M1A1HC etc. position changes.

1 Like

Is the 10.3 br in arcade or realistick? (I know its subject to change but it is weird)

Not my screenshot, its from our research server. However, I hope it is coming for 10.3 - 10.7 to expand the line up with more tanks, it probably won’t get the Type-10 round though, just JM33.

1 Like

I hope too it is just interesting that it is at br where japan has nothing

Cant wait to play slower type90 with less armor with BR none of the vehicles tech tree have
Gonna be fun to take it into 11.0 and die from machineguns or ruin 9.7 lineup
Totaly not a fuck off vehicle they made hastily in last moments

2 Likes

If gaijin going to implement Type 10 without side modules, 99-0214 would be appropriate, which has never been equipped with side modules.
And I think Type 10,TKX (99-0239) should be able to choose to mount side modules as a modification.

3 Likes