JGSDF Discussion Page

Gaijin to Japan players: “Get Fucked! Get Fuuuuuuuuuuucked!”

3 Likes

does anyone have any info and pics about the universal hull’s specs? ive seen the pic of it before and it has 1000hp engine? what was that about?

Mitsubishi 4VA 570PS

1 Like

It’s really sad :( I loved following the JASDF news on the old forum, I may still have some screenshots tho

https://old-forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/858-general-upcoming/

added

7 Likes

Type 10 Prototype added on the dev server

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1147115230409789521/1148559592217919548/image.png

5 Likes

Ah yes beacouse japan needs another MBT right now

3 Likes

Nice. As much I like another MBT we still can’t kill KA-52/any other heli beyond 4km. I hope we still get SPAA.

1 Like

And for some reason currently its under the Type89 line, hopefully not final position. Hope they are not trying to make people grind different lines like they did with WZ1001, M1A1HC etc. position changes.

1 Like

Is the 10.3 br in arcade or realistick? (I know its subject to change but it is weird)

Not my screenshot, its from our research server. However, I hope it is coming for 10.3 - 10.7 to expand the line up with more tanks, it probably won’t get the Type-10 round though, just JM33.

1 Like

I hope too it is just interesting that it is at br where japan has nothing

Cant wait to play slower type90 with less armor with BR none of the vehicles tech tree have
Gonna be fun to take it into 11.0 and die from machineguns or ruin 9.7 lineup
Totaly not a fuck off vehicle they made hastily in last moments

2 Likes

If gaijin going to implement Type 10 without side modules, 99-0214 would be appropriate, which has never been equipped with side modules.
And I think Type 10,TKX (99-0239) should be able to choose to mount side modules as a modification.

3 Likes

@asd072 @tanuki10

The new addition feels like GJ trying to come up with the lowest amount of effort again to try to appease those playing Japan. They basically took the TKX chassis in-game, then removed some parts of the turret, and artificially limited it to JM33.

Apparently, this was the vehicle that took them so much time and effort to make, that it wasn’t even ready for the two Dev Streams!

This is just like the time they released the copy-paste M47 and P-51 Evalina.

7 Likes

Meanwhile… it still has huge armour holes in its frontal armour, the hull composite is wrong way round, the solid steel area in the hull holding the composite on each side is still modelled at empty vacuum etc, meanwhile Russian tank armour gets to UFO

2 Likes

They are doing it second major patch in a row for japan ground. Japan in la royal was as effortless as now.

There was a patch where we got nothing, iirc. Around 2020/2021 I think. That, and the mid-rank copy paste patch were the worst.

We cant kill it even closer LOL (unless you are taking Type 87 with Type 93 or only type 87, cause type 93 cant lock Ka-52)

2 Likes