JAS39C Swedish model Technical Overview

This is a forum post is to discuss the equipment and future additions to the gripen C for sweden alongside mentioning any bugs for the vehicle.

Well, we are missing AGM 65Gs for balancing, which are compatible but not in Swedish inventory.

But neither were they for the South African Gripen, but it got them. So probably should have them, especially given it’d be the only IR options Sweden has unless they add the more modern stuff.

Live:

@Smin1080p sorry for the ping but could you explain why we still dont have it and the SAAF gripen does? Is it just a late addition or were there no real plans to add it?

1 Like

A̶l̶s̶o̶, t̶h̶i̶s̶ t̶y̶p̶e̶ o̶f̶ p̶o̶s̶t̶ a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶s̶:̶

Edit:
Old thread is in section no longer open.
Here is the old one for archive:

What a fucking joke lmao

Cant access it to add any additional info which is why i made this

Press X to doubt

Itll be pushed back another update and japan will get the JAS39C from Thailand with MAWs and probably every ither JAS39C except the swedish, which will come maybe after that lol

Also they finally accepted this for suggestions, doesnt me we will see it but hopefully we will cause the anniversary camo seems very plain and not like they really bothered looking for a way to distinguish them from the gripen A.

1 Like

Ah, they made the Dev section “read only” a couple of hours ago. Then by all means, great initiative on the thread :)

I suggest copying over the list in my linked thread and edit it into your main post.
feel free to edit the list and make it your own :)

That would be a SWEET f’‘’'ng skin!

Might be the first skin i actually pay for if it gets implemented x) (i have one that i got through selling other things enough to save up for, but this i might buy straight out of pocket)

I wouldn’t get your hopes of for them actually adding something cool to sweden air lmao. Kinda like the AGM65G why do we need to get it an update late?

Here is a list of currently accepted and forwarded reports:
Center pylon bombs
MAW
A2G Radar
Radar upgrades
cockpit misspelling on A version
Voice warning system
Multi function displays

2 Likes

i think it was because they decided on it very late into DEV server. they probably didn’t have time to fix it.

Again why decide so late? Britain already has a plethora of CAS vehicles. It seems like they had no plans until we started spam pinging im just saying i personally dont believe they ever planned to add it. They clealry thought wed be fine with an HE AGM65A which came way too late for it to be useful.

Camo on live server for the JAS39C

Pretty clear they didnt spend a lot of time picking this blue dorsal camo

That is the saddest skin…
this is the IRL version:
gripen-kallinge-39

1 Like

It’s here, RB75T

Not the same, the T version is just a AGM65A with more explosives.
the AGM-65G is IR tracking and has WAY better lock range and steering.

1 Like