Is everything in balance now?

We are British players so we’re familiar with bein patient.

İs it weird that i want it even more now :)

Nope. The Tornado feels like this runt of the TT. But it really really shouldnt be. In fact it should kick the ass of every. single. other. CAS. In. the. game.

Yeah considering how RAF and Lutwaffe are still using them i agree on that part.

İm also waiting for upgraded Tornados for Germany, apperently latest version is quite enhanced in every single way.

Thunderskill isn’t a valid source.
Winrate still doesn’t dictate how powerful vehicles are.
Winrate is primarily about team skill, and in the name of Thunderskill they’re determining skill of players not vehicle power.

Well. RAF retired them in 2019. But yeah, was very recent. And they did what the americans couldnt during desert storm.

there is a really good suggestion for Both Britain and Italys upgrade Tornados, but not one yet for Germany. Its got some good stuff, but I think Italy and Britain kinda went a little crazy on their upgrades in comparison :D

Oh didnt checked that part, my bad.

İ believe they are upgrading them with latest gen Tech and weapon systems (if they didnt already) cause i saw a suggestion on forum.

Yeah considering how they turned Tornado into a interceptor you’re right about that :)

Yeah the next round of upgrades for the German Torandos will be interesting

But just look at the weapons list for Italy

1 Like

I like how France, Italy and Japan are like the forgotten middle children of war thunder. All their top tier MBTs need to be reworked.

1 Like

Just need to do what us Brits did. Be really loud and annoying.

1 Like

Torch and Pitchfork is ready.

1 Like

Oooh yes. After the Chally dev blog. Every brit has been sharpening their pitchforks.

1 Like

Revolution is at the gate looks likeee.

1 Like

Hmmm?
Type 10 has the least issues out of the 3 mentioned.
Though I of course will agree on Leclerc and have no opinion on Italy.
I know Ariete C2 project was a thing but cancelled, and that’s the extent of my Ariete knowledge outside of all Ariete C1s using TURMS-D optics which are worse than the TURMS-T optics seen on T-72AV.

1 Like

From I know the Arietes cheek armor is supposed to be more like either a Abrams or a Leopard 2. Some people had documents showing that the models in game were wrong but I don’t have them at the moment.

2 Likes

A text determines the values exact to around 500mm+ equipped with WARKIT, and by sources used in the study able to stop the WT 3BM60(which is weaker than IRL 3BM60, like other rounds), or at the very least 3BM42M/3BM46. UFP is around 400-500mm.
It was supposedly accurately modelled in dev server.

2 Likes

The C2 ariete is not only underway, but also going on better than planned efficiencies per the claims of Italian MOD. The AMV currently in the game is the first prototype out of the three, however there are rumors that the third prototype is cancelled while the PT2 will feature all the upgrades the C2 ariete will use such as WARKIT and ATTILA-D commander sight and new engine/transmissions in the PT1. Alternate theories claims that the third prototype will use trophy systems but the vehicle is still nowhere to be seen.

Model AGM-114Ls

Add the M-Shorad which has SAMs / AGM-114Ls

ez

That’d be nice, but again, doesn’t fix the problem with the KVT and Click Bait, or the player skill issue.

Other nations will have top tier premiums soon.

Player skill will always favor minor nations where less players are. That’s why when I see every nation but the US / Russia / Germany with a positive win rate, I don’t view that as a negative. That’s balanced. Noobs play the big three, their win rates are never going to be strong.

I love how the winrates are super low for USA and Russia, but when you ask players why for USA, they’ll say American players suck, but about Russia, they’ll say Russian vehicles suck. Skill issue for thee and not for me.