Idea to solve CAS problem in RB

Effective range below the kilometer?

Dude,… no,…
You just show how bad you’re with SPAAGs

Most SPAAGs of the game are effective up to 2.2km, 20% being effective over 3km range.

The only problem is to aim (and to found a target,… as many people are blind)

1 Like

We can test it out if You want.

I’m talking from the perspective of a plane and I’m certain about it.

Probably an alt+tabed player

Okay then show me footage of a player getting consistent kills over 2km with a SPAAG

And let it be below 8.0 ;)

And not only that, added to the ineffectiveness of the SPAA, their number is added at the moment in which they are needed, in almost all the games I play in Br 6.7 and 7.0, many players the only thing they do is run to score points and take out a plane (doesn’t ARB exist?), by doing that they take advantage of the fact that there is practically no SPAA on the opposing team, so they practically have a period of time in which they can kill everything they see at will, then if someone takes out a SPAA only if there are several planes with a minimum of brains, one will act as bait and the other will attack the SPAA from behind, or they can also attack the vehicles that are more advanced on the map since the SPAA have just appeared and are too far away. to cover their teammates, and even so, as soon as you shoot into the air, the enemy tanks will also attack you in a short time. I have also realized that the abuse of planes usually occurs in games where your team is losing completely, and when With almost no terrain control, between 4 and 6 planes come to you to destroy every vehicle that comes out of respawn, which I find funny, since many people make the excuse that the CAS is necessary to destroy the spawn campers, but in the end It is the CAS that kills the most in spawn.
Furthermore, another problem that I see with the SPAA is that it does not have desynchronized barrels in the SPAA with several barrels, such as the M42, M19, wirbelwind, etc., which would give them a better bullet density, and above all a correct AA sight. With its circle, a larger FOV and less zoom to be able to follow an airplane and be able to shoot it with the reference of the sight circles, in fact I made a suggestion regarding the sights. I’ll leave it here.

Or just remove it?

smartest cas complainer

Easiest “solution”, non thinking thinker being a CAS complainer.

As the CAS is GAME DESIGN… it never will be removed, as it’s also one of the three Marketing points of the game.

1 Like

i love cas players. if there is no cas. i wil never play ground rb. i just have 1 purpose to play ground rb. just need point for spanw smt or yak. and spawn camp cas. soo. idnt care rly. if they nerf cas. i wil just have noting to enjoi.kill f16 players on spawn its feels enjiable.see angry and toxik msgs after every game its funn 2. D

I mean cas at high tiers is just ridiculous. The argument that “just bring out aircraft to combat it” is hilarious and proves that its not in a good spot. Easiest actual solution is to remove it till its fixed or their is actual counters for every nation. Having to attempt to hit a Fighter using guided munitions in orbit moving at mach1 is near impossible

1 Like

plenty of SPAA could shoot down even an F-16 as it spawns in, the only way it got up there is because the SPAA didn’t pay attention or wasn’t there, which proves terrible teamwork/cooperation

this tells me you dont play ground rb with spaa try to hit an f16 at its spawn with anything but a pantsir, none of them have the range to even do so. (not to mention the amount of time it would take to reach the f16 would render that missle useless once he moved left or right)

ah yes the good old “just turn slightly bro”

1 Like

I wouldn’t say this is the solution; we all equally hate CAS because we are all victims of it. I agree with increasing the rewards for destroying a plane; however, limiting them would create a few issues.
For a start, if you have people hopping into a plane at the start of the round with a high reward for killing them, you will have a lot more AA vehicles than is needed. When all three planes have been downed, you all of a sudden have a lot of people who can’t contribute to the game since they are anti-air and are incapable of destroying tanks (Minor a few vehicles which are good at AA and Anti-tank roles).

Other than that though, I agree with not being able to play an air vehicle two times in a row, as well as planes and air vehicles not being able to have a higher BR than any tanks in their line-up.

1 Like

This depends on the battle rating. If you at a lower BR it’s higher however if you at a higher BR it’s lower.

You joke about it but it works in this game.

But it literally doesnt unless youre fighting a damn OTOMATIC

CAS at 5.0 - 8.0 should be disabled. It is too strong for the current game mechanics which do not allow interception of CAS before they’re over the battlefield. Interception of enemy CAS with fighters who first spawn would allow CAS to remain in the game mode.

💀

2 Likes