How bad are the U.S. teams?

So it isnt stock BTR-82A.
It’s one of the non passed upgrades of it.
t919097
t259484

These are sights of russian in service BTRs.
The commander sits right by driver and theres simply no monitor at actual service BTRs.

Still A stock BTR-82 from Russia not receiving NATO ceramic Spall liners from UK. Its ok to be wrong just bud.

1 Like

Wait??? Wheres the spall liners!!!

1 Like

This isnt stock BTR-82A, one of prototypes of it.
BTR-82A recieves spall liner for its troops
You’re acting retarded on me saying that the image wasnt of UK upgraded BTR.

abrooms_spall_liners: 404

Ukrainians moved to placing modules like that in their BTRs, russians have not, hence my confusion.

Your missing the entire point. a UK (Nato COUNTRY) is offering NON-NATO countries a package from the UK (Nato COUNTRY), stay with me here, in which they gut the vehicle and add a NATO style spall liner to said vehicle. AKA upgrading it.

Also doesnt matter if the country upgrades the btr at that point the upgrade becomes the Stock version. Kinda like when you get a new car you dont call that an upgrade of the last vehicle.

2 Likes

The damn thing is over 40 years old and been re fitted a hundred times for a hundred armies in a hundred different ways. How does fixating literally on the BTR disprove the point about Spall liners not necessarily being an old rug glued to the inside of the tank?

1 Like

reported

1 Like

Ok and was I arguing with you over it?
Money is money and countries like China was once supporting one with their equipment and other with tanks.

I am not arguing about that, all i was doubting is that photo being taken in upgraded BTRs.

You can block me, gonna be less of something burning.

you disagree with a person that an ad image wasnt actually taken in something upgrade is in for and his ass burns to write a full ahh topic proving nothing you disagreed upon

Why didn’t you read the link to the company that is doing the upgrading? It’s there. The point was about the nature of spall liner and what some people think it looks like and what it really looks like in the modern age.

The devs must really bang their heads against the wall reading this forum ,It’s hardly suprising they dont bother much .

I never disagreed on that and I have gone through link, I disagree only on that particular image not being in BTR, that is all.
Really

not suprising, especially with what takes can be here.

Considering their “opinions and believes” about Leopard2A7V and Abrams i’d say they pretty much dont bother to check this forum at all.

4 Likes

lol : )

1 Like

It’s all a fuss over nothing Bro ,NP

Exactly.
It’s just simply hilarious to see someone react in such a way and be aggressive over it.
Claiming that I cant read while missing on what I am arguing with them on entirely, going off topic, writing a book and using 🤓

yep sure is

You were wrong, its no big deal as you say

Makes post about how spall liners dont have to look like cloth, some random guy, " ActUAllY ThAt’S NoT A BtR"

1 Like

This lacks the two afterwards of images, the teams being empty in a minute or so.

Thats also partly due to the fact everyone with a brain has left the usa top tier minus new people who just bought the clackbait