Shades On — It’s Time For The Sizzling Summer Sale!

Hey, if XM1 GM and Type 16 FPS are on sale, could y’all bother fixing M735? It’s still stuck in the weird misinterpretation from three major updates ago…

3 Likes

This time, the gaijin hasn’t removed any packs, which is quite surprising. I had thought that some of the old Rank 6 packs were outdated to the point of being completely ignored. I assumed it was time to take them off the shelves and convert the vehicles into GE purchases.

Hi tier stuff sells much better than mid and low.

The one benefit of this stupid idea of not putting everything on sale, I wanted to buy it on sale but they didn’t put it on sale, so I had time to learn how trash the M735 was and to not buy it next time.

1 Like

No habra de vehiculos free to play o de rama?

More premium packets, you say?

Spoiler

2 Likes

The worse U.S performs, the better lmao

Maybe then Gaijin will start fixing the numerous Abrams bugs they haven’t fixed in months and even years, since they seem to only ever bother to fix vehicles when “according to statistics they don’t perform well”.

That’s why I also want a Premium Leclerc.

Thats the hope right there.
I think its a dead case.

It’s almost comical that they made that devblog talking about it and how they knew it was erroneous but still haven’t corrected it lmao

3 Likes

What’s odd is that usually sales on PlayStation, what I play on, come as much as a week before the sale starts in PC. I can’t ever remember a time when the console sale started after the pc sale, which worries me that it won’t happen. I was really looking forward to the M1 KVT to grind out America.

3 Likes

Oh… Hmm… Well that’s kind of strange then. Idk what to say then. Again all I can speak for is Xbox

Oh look sale -hmm-- continues of butchering maps cuting/redzoning etc- copy paste premiums costing 70+ - more and more fomo events - game balance not touched from ages - quality control non existent - overall approach to player base is bad - performance issues with smoke/bushes long overdue not fixed - invisible objects on maps stoping your vehicle - physics is bugged beyond believe (just look at trees for simplest example) - etc
All this vs Steam sales - quess what i will pick not to mention that i can have multiple fun games in a price of 1 premium.
Sorry WT but all above made me decide to stop supporting this game till i see some accrual effort in quality and gameplay that is not solely focused on “how to forced them to spend ridicules amount of money”

2 Likes

This is so unfair why are the prices not half on console when we don’t get the same game? It’s totally a different game on PC we need to stand and do something about this

1 Like

we´ll get the sale in a few days/ weeks

Take it up with Microsoft and Sony.

1 Like

Sony and Microsoft didn’t make the game, it’s gaijin who doesn’t want to share a piece of the pie. Gaijin has deep pockets and short hands

They’re the ones who decide what can go on sale on their consoles.

Have you seen the contact that they signed between them? Where do you get this info from?

I realise it takes time to implement new vehicles into the game, however, I’m hoping in the future we’ll see increased variety and that we’ll see more vehicles occupying Rank 7 (or whatever ends up being one below max in the future). There seem to be some Ranks/BR ratings with a lack of options and this is something that can be see across most Nations.

Anyway, that’s the feedback over with. Beyond that I’d just like to say thanks, I finally picked up the A-6 and I’m absolutely smitten with it.

I am a bit shocked to not even see 1 naval vessel in the sale. I get it more peeps play the other vehicles, still surprised though.