?
No, he was making fun of you by pulling the same bs card that you did.
Now you’re coping
what’s wrong with what I said rafale does need a buff when 5th gen comes since it will be only thing french will get

It’s not slander when it’s true
some times its not worth talking to people who can understand simple English or sarcasm I can back up everything I say even if it is sarcasm
psure france can get a F-35 through their SubTT or gaijin can just pull the Rafale F.5 out
Then do it
With proper, verifiable sources
But :(

No it’s not. It’s self glazing in both cases. I’m just pointing out that your argument is not an argument since every manufacturer is gonna glaze their own product.
where is your source oh MB I forgot its just another trust me bro and hypocrite coping
there are more grammatical errors in that sentence than i can count, also you have been called-out on your bullshit multiple times already, if anything you cant understand english nor sarcasm or in-direct Reponses to your BS
Belgium operates the F-35 iirc so yep
you didn’t start with capitol letter buddy stfu
EVERYTHING will need a buff, there’s a reason the F-22 isn’t sold to anyone else
You seriously can’t say anything with your barely legible gobbledegook
Pretty sure the word you’re looking for is can’t.
we literally pointed out that your source being the glaze of the manufacturers website isnt proof, hard numbers are
also
also
didn’t end with punctuation buddy
Actually the FMS prohibition was in good talks to be lifted for a possible Japanese acquisition, the assembly line was just shut down before it could happen. The F-22 is subpar to an F-35 block 3F anyway.
didn’t end with punctuation
Hello tiger-tank clone.