Gaijin, Stop blanket nerfing an entire game mode - This is just a lazy approach and does not address the cause of the nerf

Figure of speach. But punishing people who dont AF ram instead of fixing the AF ram tactic is not fair

If they made RTB be obligation for full bombing score it would aready fix 90% of problem. But why would they do that when they can make everybody suffer. Worsening your grind is more profit for them.

6 Likes

RTB should be 1 goal for sim game mode to get any reward at all.

I would request to have a 10% payout on death
45% on succesfull ejection in frendly held teretorry and on land
25% in enemy terrtory with a chance of 0% upon “imaginary capture”. The closer to a enemy airifeld base the higher the chance.
100% on landing intact.
and if you manage to land demaged, the more demage, a bonus.

I mean cammon, every idiot can take off a few can land but only the real skill players get home in a swiss cheese sponge smoking and leaking from holes. Thats wher eteh whole fun is in. How many bombers i had to bring home on one engine, manualy adjust featerhing and radaiators, just controll it withh ruder, use flaps and gear. Yes 90% of the timne you crash but when you dont…

Keep it for RB as it is but empehsis the sim aspect more. Pilots dont want to suiccide they want to come back home.

1 Like

I disagree. Sim SL gain is already not good, and these changes will only make it worse, and push new players away from the mode. Why should I pay 15k SL to spawn, only to not gain anything if I get shot down? Gaijin just needs to reward landing and making it back, instead of ruining the rewards if you die. Maybe give a larger SL+RP boost on landing instead.

Also, RNG 0 rewards is a really terrible idea.

2 Likes

They have already nerfed bomber damage and points generated from it.

The fact of the matter that the number of players that are exploiting the game mode far outnumber players that are playing the game mode for the sake of it.

I knew this was nonsense:

It’s for events and Pages of History, not the game mode itself.

No change to my score, same 390 per base it was for at least the last few months.

Holy moly.
Never cook again.

6 Likes

Let’s rephrase then: Punishing people who play sim for its own sake rather than show up for fast RP/score and then leave once they got what they wanted.

Are you paid to shill? You are biggest coalposter i have seen in my life.

7 Likes

@CRO_Kola124
Criticizing the game is shilling now? Okay. Keep defending War Thunder through hiding what’s really going on.

Agreed. The SL costs are the main reason I cannot play sim as much as I want (battlepass tasks being obnoxiously RNG with how specific they can be and not finding those planes an entire match second).

I do however see the point of incentivising RTB though. Maybe something like SL gain on getting killed cannot be lower (if you earned score that is) than it cost to take off regardless of useful actions time. However RP and mission score I don’t see as big of a reason to protest such.

It might even justify upping RP rewards again.

Yes, we all know that it affects the grind for events and pages of history, it said that directly in the changelog.

Score means absolutely nothing when there are no events. Gaijin have done this simply because they won’t deal with the zomber issue head on and instead are just trying to kill Air Sim instead.

1 Like

The multiplier was set initially to get people to play more sim.
It was honestly too high with how much easier sim is to get score in than air RB.
They did this when the A-5C is being used, which is an aircraft that has 4 napalm, and 3 of them frag a base.

They aren’t trying to kill air-sim.

It should be that high, rewards should scale with the difficulty of the mode. That’s why arcade has lower rewards than realistic. The more difficult the mode the higher the rewards should be.

Again, that’s not a reward multiplier. That’s for event score, NOT rewards.
Rewards stay the same.

Yes, everyone knows it’s for the score multiplier for events, it says it in the changelog, the issue is is that Gaijin can’t stop nerfing Sim, since the addition of Useful Actions they just keep piling on the nerfs.

This is not a nerf to sim; this is a nerf to events, which isn’t really a nerf cause it’s still vastly more than the 1.33 - 1.4 events get for realistic battles.

Oh and that 390 score I got in that sim match? Yeah, that’s the same score I get in realistic battles.
For events that’s still = 897 for sim battle score, and 546 at best for realistic battle score.

I dunno man, going from a 3.0 score multiplier to a 2.3 seems like a Sim nerf to me. Maybe it seems that way because only the score multiplier for Sim got lowered. That is literally a nerf to Sim it can’t get any clearer than that.

4 Likes

I wonder why the Sim playerbase has only gone DOWN over the years…

1 Like

It’s cause the multiplier for arcade score is just always bad, and the multipliers for realistic score swaps between 1.33 and 1.4.
Whereas sim score for events has always been 3.0 for the longest time despite new tactics being created [some of which involve PVP], and so forth.