F-5C and F-5E have the same BR

Realest thing I read today on the forums. Along with their flight models

Okay, let’s be serious, as a person who has explored the entire development tree of the USSR, Germany, Japan, and the final tree of the USA, I can say with confidence that before decompression I did not see any special problems with pumping the branch of the USSR. Yes, avionics is worse there, but the style of play is completely different.
I really don’t understand why all the F5s in RB got an overpriced BR. But In SB, they moved either with their main rivals in the old BR, or even became a step lower, which is an undoubted plus for me, so at the moment I am just at the 7th level of development in the USA and can without a doubt use the mascot on F-5E, which is now very good.

I’m spamming 9.3BR after BR changes but, 99% games are 9.3-10.3 because people plays A-10/Su-25, F8U which is one of undertiered plane at its BR.

Unless you are on F-104s, 9.3BR is still pita.

F5C does not belong to BR 11.0
Bad acceleration
Poor maximum speed
There is no radar
Mediocre missiles
rudimentary RWR
The new A-10/su-25 in the game, the last one to arrive on the battlefield and hopefully kill someone.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Good, let that piece of handheld fictional F-5C burn. well deserved

4 Likes

Meanwhile F-4F Early, F-4F Late and F-4E are all 11.0 in SB

F8E FN is probably getting uptiered soon, as well as F8U.
Also, imho F8E should go to at least 11.0 as well. It’s just way too good.

It should have already been 10.7.

That thing has been undertiered for years.

2 Likes

Talking like F5C can’t make up a good fight with those

3 Likes

so… the other fictional planes? what about them.

1 Like

you are a fool.

Tell me why it does not deserve 11.0 instead of “you are a fool”
If I am mistaken I’ll right myself, or the other way around.
F8E comfortably wins dogfight against F5E, and yet you don’t think it deserve 11.0?

same for those too.

And why is that?

Because it was not even a contest with how much better it was then 9.3s-10.0s

It was literally only being held back because it was a premium being flown by US pilots.

2 Likes

The only decompression we got in this update was for 9.0-10.0 not to mention the F104 didn’t even get moved up. This update did not make sense in the slightest. They should’ve introduced 14.3 or 14.7 for actual decompression so Fox 3s wouldn’t get paired with anyone non Fox 3 planes. While they’re at it they should uptier F14A and F14B because they will always dominate in the lower SARH meta.

3 Likes

I really don’t see why unless they decompress 9.0 to 11.0, the F-8E(FN) is still mid. No rwr, no flares and the magics are easy to avoid if you are aware of what’s behind you and don’t let it get close enough.

I agree with you 100% and anyone who says it should be at 11.0 is an absolute dumbass it gets out ranked in everyway possible at 11 and everyone who says it should be at 11 has no explanation why

1 Like

I’m kind of surprised both are at the same BR, and even more surprised to see that they’re only .3 under the FCU