Event star - data collection (CONCLUDED)

Because yall have been complaining for years and the system still works for everyone except the entitled people. Why change something that only 0,7% of players complain about when it works for the rest.

Then don’t expect to have anything.

I grinded the previous events in AB and it was not awful to me. You probably lack skill.

Complaining how you have a busy life then using your free time for yapping in a forum is hypocrisy.

Maybe the event would be easier if you were playing the game instead of complaining?

But you do realize that there are players that either play Arcade or play Realistic? We just want the same treatment between game modes, we don’t want more than others, just the same, do you think that is unreasonable to ask?

It takes less effort to get the same amount of score in arcade so the reward is adjusted to have arcade player and realistic player spend same amount of effort to get the same score. I can confirm this because i often grind in AB due to it taking less effort, yet i still find it easy.

But then someone took the time to analyse the data:

And found out that:

Which shows that Ground RB matches last less than Ground AB matches on average.
And that the score per hour(which means the effort players have to do):

Is much higher in Ground RB than in Ground AB.

So which is the “easy mode”?

See what I just replied to the other player about the “less effort” you’ve mention.

Many things have changed along the years due to backlash. Also you get the 0,7% figure how? Ever incresing event grind complaints are not particularly scarce across the forum.

That’s how bad the grind is. I rather be here complaining than playing, haha.

Lol, another git gud argument. Yet with worse stats. The whole point we are making is that it should be easier (aka take shorter) for the average player.

Get your facts straight:

It takes more cognitive effort to get the same score in realistic. More cognitive effort means more effort from the human aside from just spending time in a match. Even if you’re spending less time, you’re “sweating” way harder. Imagine this: You have to spend 1 hour doing a high stress job, or 50 minutes doing a low stress job. You can’t use the time used as only factor because there is so much more to it.

Well, that’s pretty debatable cause you are considering that Ground AB players don’t have that too. Things like knowing where the weakspots are, where each crew member is, where ammo is, knowing maps, etc… do you really think that AB players don’t have that?

1 Like

You have to spend more attention in RB to perform well and to not die. I didn’t say that arcade battles is fully effortless but it takes considerably less effort than RB.

I mean I dont want to join this otherwise beautiful convo but we already eastabilished yesterday that arcade players have certain advantages such as the pseudorangefinder mentioned earlier, which shifted the debate towards “can arcade player play in a way that denies thise advantages to the enemy?”.

Actually I remembered another arcade advantage, automatic lead indicator on airplanes, no matter the rank or “sensors” aviable to them.

I already pay annual premiun and in the last sale I bought the merkava premiun. If I am happy, I will cooperate.

If they do an event, it’s partly to build customer loyalty. Offer something for the commitment.

These people directly put you to work for them. With 2-day cycles that for me is the worst part.

3 Likes

You mean you have to look around more cause of lack of markers? Well, but what if you are trying to flank? Isn’t the lack of markers in your advantage?

You know that’s really not true. Or else, we’d have a lot of Ground RB players doing the event in Ground AB instead of bragging about how fast they got it done.

1 Like

Yes, and we also already established that those advantages also play against them by the enemy players.

It only shows the direction the plane is heading, not where you have to really aim, but it also shows to your enemies the direction you’re heading when they are aiming at you. Same advantages to all players that you can use and that can be used against you.

1 Like

Hence

No?

Moving beyond that, like i said, i really dont want to keep this topic going into this direction. If offers absolutely nothing.

Allow me to repeat, i geniunely started this topic with intent of collecting and presenting data, and ahve the convo centered around that data. And i want to continue doing that.

In Arcade at more than 1km it doesn’t show you bullet drop crosshairs, you have to do it by eye.

When the whole tank is not in sight, the firing aid does strange things.

In this mode it is useful to mark the enemy with the light ones because they are more time in sight.

Tanks are more agile and aiming is faster so a bad move has more risk.

There are tricks such as hiding for a while to stop appearing.

Showing a small percentage of the tank avoids being singled out.

If you use binoculars you will see from farther away its silhouette in red.

1 Like

So there are ways for experienced players to deny those advantages (pseudorangefinder) to the enemy while keeping them.

Is it different in Ground RB? Aren’t there ways to deny enemies their advantages? Just curious to know your opinion.

1 Like

Im sorry im too exhausted and cant bother to write something down, i just want to get it over with the star. Tho good luck with your collection.

1 Like

I mean, sure.

I think i even said that yesterday

Being hulldown and only exposing the least possible amount of armor is beneficial in both arcade and ground, no denying that.

Issue is…well let me try to put it in word.

If we go with the jagdtiger hulldown example for now.

In realistic, i get into hulldown position and only expose my superstructure. This denies the enemy without proper high penetrating shells only viable option to pen me frontally and they either have to disengage or hit my barrel.

Here comes the second part.

Now i still need to hit that enemy. If hes sufficiently close and i dare to eyeball it, no problem there.

But with reload of 26 seconds, I cant really shoot and adjust my aim based on where this ranging shot lands. And if i miss, enemy now has 26 seconds to do as he pleases.

But if i dont shoot, i get no score by just sitting in hulldown.

The same situation in arcade skips over the second part of the example entirely thanks to pseudorangefinder. I denied the enemy his advantage, as even with his pseudorangefinder he cant hit weakspots i am not exposing, while i can land my shot with much higher certainty.

Do you see where i am going with this?

Np.

Best of luck farming.