Different BR for ARB and GRB feature is kinda pointless

i get what you mean, and i do understand where youre coming from but personally now, as of even today, im wathcing entire teams melt away under the pressure of the F14.

even when folks are trying to dodge the pheonixes, now its just the sheer number of them.

going by what you said the only solution is decompression overall.

personally i think the F14A is fine at 12.0, theres enough of them there proving my point already, it is a very reliable platform.

1 Like

The issue with decompression is it needs to be selective.
Cause obviously most 11.3s are fine even in a 12.3 uptier.
How many of the 11.0s? IDK, I think Mig-21Bis is fine, but I can’t speak on the F-5E FCU for example.

1 Like

I do think its a bit mental the F15A sits at 12.3 still its an insanely good jet and i cant wait to get my hands on it.

but yeah for decompression its not a case of what people want to just put top tier to 15 and spread it all out. because it will still have the same issues just with bigger gaps.

Look at the J7E for example, i just started using it today, its an absolute monster of an 11.0, compared to say the F4EJ or F4E at 11.0 it bests them 4 out of 5 times purely due to the menueverability of the platform.
but it has no radar missiles, and no long arm ability so to speak.

i think quite a few people dont even remember about a year ago, when it was phantoms fighting f16Cs , Mig29SMTs etc. which means we are slowly decompressing i suppose.

Though even me using the F16AJ i feel so terrible in a downtier becuase it is just so dominant over almost if not every single 11.0 plane it can face and even the 11.7s most the time bar a select few.
so that for example needs moved away from those BRs but also cant compete as heavily in a 13.0 match either due to lacking fox 3

1 Like

J-7E is a good example.
It’s objectively better than F-4E and F-5E, but it can’t be 11.3 cause it’s not THAT good, and it struggles at 11.0, so at least that one’s compressed.

2 Likes

For me i genuinely quite enjoy it, even stock its quite an agile platform but an f16 or f14B hell even the A has the advantage initially with the sparrows.

Or look at the lazur /mig21 at the 11.0 area, fantastic in 11.0, and downwards its downright bullying but even 11.3 is an uphill battle against the better end of the phantoms and whatnot.

Clouds coincidentally also make the Strela useless.

They’re not Bullpups, they’re AS-20 Nords. They’ve been (ahistorically) nerfed many times and will often struggle to kill one vehicle, unlike Bullpups.

Just use unguided rockets. Or go low to the ground to deal with Fox 3’s. Swear you folks were never taught this oldie tactic nicknamed “Offensive Countermeasures”

R-73 IRCCM vs low-heat FFAR/SNEB rockets. Would like to see you try.

I already know you can use rockets or even your own missiles as pseudo-flares. Rockets are heavy, draggy and dont exactly work that well, while wasting a valuable AAM is generally stupid.

As a matter of fact, I enjoy the 9.0-9.7 range. Biggest issue to me is when you get beamed from nowhere because they werent spotted. You can only counter these missiles when you can see the carriers.

1 Like

Already have. Been doing that type of stuff until 12.0 was first added. In an F-86. It isn’t hard once you know what you’re doing.

You are NOT dodging a r73 with ffar unless its really far away.
Its hard to do it even with actual flares

Already have. You can keep saying “Oh it’s impossible” but if you lower your engine speed, and do a turn while launching the HVAR it swaps to the rocket’s heat signature. I’ve pissed enough people off who wasted them on me, before swapping to a FOX-1. Or even just their guns.

To put it simply, if you’re wasting missiles on something like me then you have a skill issue. But that’s what I expect from those types of players.

my R73 got flared from under 1 km head on, what are you talking about

Should the Swedish A-21 be 7.0 with the F-84B-26 because it gets CCRP?

nope. sadly they’re still “bugged” and track through clouds. totally unintentional by Gajin and will definetly be fixed soon.

really not sure what you mean by that. They’re very similar on paper and i’ve never survived a hit from one. Honestly I’d say just taking standard bombs and using CCRP is better either way. You can carry more, they’re easier to use at distance, and are more reliable in terms of killing.

how is this comparable

They are very different… nords are very low damage in comparison

1 Like

Ehh probably matters alot more against soviet tanks than most others then. bullpups also regularly fail to destroy soviet tanks with a direct hit.

bullpups can miss and still kill if its close, nords rarely do that

1 Like

They’re still being carried by a pretty crappy plane, are overshadowed by bombs, and have very easy counterplay. I do agree bullpups are better, but it’s not a MASSIVE improvement.

Because you fired it at a flare, bad launch shitty angles