[Development] Introducing War Thunder’s New Event Cycle

1 month is beyond the event time, and I played outside the event grind as well.
My current event playstyle is less than 4 hours for a star, as I take grind matches more seriously than others.
I exclusively play realistic for ground events BTW.

yes its beyond event time, but its still an average to go by, i doubt you play significantly better for grind. sure it might be slightly better, but i’m guessing not that much.

so you are saying that you almost double your average score just by “taking it more seriously” ?
and then play so bad that the average goes to 811 in total despite around 8 games per day at 1600 score?

so i wonder about your prevoius claims about getting an average of:

and

and

and

and

3 Likes

I was getting 1200 - 3000 score a match throughout the entire event jumping from 4.0 - 10.3 before multiplier.
My highest of the event was 6861 at BR 4.0. I almost mentioned a ~3700 score one cause I forgot about that match.
Of course off-star I was back to vibing.

Here are some screenshots during the event. Apparently all the screenshots I saved.

Spoiler

Post-battle screenies of others:

this simply can’t be true, if that is the case then your average for those matches were 2100. to get that average down to 810 for the last month you have to have had:
2100-810= 1290 score above average.
to even that out you have to have played twice the amount of matches with a score 1290/2=645 lower than average, ie 810-645= 165 score.
and at 2100x1.33x1.2=3352 modified score meaning 45000/3352=13.5 matches.
that means you have to have had 27 games at a score of 165 to make up for the higher number’s
since you have played 696 games the last 30 days giving an average of 696/30=23 games per day TOTAL that is literally impossible.

numbers don’t lie. but it seems like you are lying to yourself.

Ah yes, two of the most famous WW2 aircraft — the Kikka of which a handful were made and never saw combat and the F-80 which didn’t see combat until Korea.

But I digress, people should be able to play and enjoy whatever the heck they want and not be gatekept by silly rank requirements for tasks and events or shamed by other players for doing so.

1 Like

Again, that’s a month of matches, most of them are off-event, in-fact doing the math… over 450 of the matches are easily off-event.

Realistic battles includes air realistic, as well as all matches where I was rammed/teamkilled and left since I have a very low tolerance for anti-team behavior.

696-450=246 games in event
246games / 30days = 8 games per day.
8 games per day for 22500 /(1.2x1.33)=14100 score per day needed
14100/8=1762 score per game average for those games.

1762-810 = 952 score above average.
to get that down to 810 in 450 matches that is 246/450=0.57 (multiplier) then 952x0.57=543
810-543=267
so those other games that are not during your grind has to have an average of 267 score per game.

again, that’s not nearly a reasonable number.

nope, i only looked at ground as that is the only mode you could get score for the star in.

cant get teamkilled in ground RB. if you leave a game for just being rammed you deserve a temp ban in my eyes.

like really dude. come on… your numbers make no sense at all. there is no feasible universe where those numbers are reasonable.
and if they are and you on purpose (yes on purpose if you have the ability to play better but choose not to) get an average score of around 267 instead of 1700 then i would absolutely call that trolling and i hope you get some sort of reprimand/ban for it.

1 Like

That explains why event vehicles are excluded from this restriction?
Event vehicles that are also exclusive to the sweatiest players now, which are given exclusive access to rank 1 and 2 with minimal opposition because everyone else is playing rank 3 and up?

Opening up rank 1 and 2 to everyone would reduce the problem.

4 Likes

So object 292 and Jaguar IS are both high tier vehicles, does that mean the ship will be high tier aswell?
And in new event cycle you said the events will be mix of high tier, mid tier and low tier vehicles, based on these 3 being high tier vehicles, does that mean next 3 vehicles will all be mid tier and same for low tier vehicles? And will mid tier and low tier vehicles all be premium vehicles?

Your statistics show that your average points per Ground RB match this month was 848.8.

Don’t forget that this information is openly accessible.

Yeah, and that includes air matches, and air matches it’s far easier to get 0 - 200 score matches if your team is bad and you’re in a support aircraft.

No, I filtered it to only ground RB. The companion app lets you do that.

Then I played more of 10.7 USSR as well as got teamkilled near match start rather often then.
Cause I’ll leave on teamkills and obviously 10.7 USSR is 1 tank for me, since once I finish spading T-90A I delete the preset.

How do you get teamkilled in Ground RB? For that to happen your teammate needs to push you into water, drop arty on you or attack you from the air.

Pushed into the enemy.

When does the new Event Starts?

Should be in a few days, but it’s weird we haven’t gotten an announcement yet

Maybe they wait until May to do a VE event.

Maybe they abandon this new idea for event and will bring back the old one xd

2 Likes

they might be taking a break for the april fools event.