Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

They Germany’s subnation.

1 Like

So Smin confirmedit?

Yes afaik.

1 Like

Could you show me ?

I’m not sure though I have a look for you

Those are the only Smin quote about the Swiss

Don’t camp with AAA near spawn, first rule… And in hightier with missiles it’s easy to hunt them down, best are the IR ones, Helis are sometimes harder to kill than

Doesn’t mean we should leave the shitbucket that is the SEPv2 (compared to the other M1A2s) as the end of line US MBT.

It’s also the only real solution to help the US besides buffing cas. People suggest adding a newer Bradley or M10 Booker as ways to help US top tier, like those are going to do anything.

Although that give me an Idea.

If a Swiss sub were to be confirmed what do you think it would be like ?

• It would be like India !
  • Tag them after the BN since it’s no longer a bomber line.
  • Merge lines 4 with 3 and make a line after the bombers like other subs
  • Place then ether in line 3 or 4
0 voters

It was confirmed in a discord post, I’ll try to find the screenshot but honestly idk if I’ll be able to. maybe someone else has the screenshot.

2 Likes

Since it’s in already big TT, it will be like India.

1 Like

I mean yea but there are still holes it can squeeze into still especially in lines 3 and 4 above rank 5

Look at the Su 22’s, they could easily slot into the 3 line and tag the Swiss onto the F-84F

what, really? news to me, you guys have a source for that?

After the Do 335’s even they can pretty much move all if it to the 3rd line and it would still make sense

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/buIYXizvc3bA
That report at least

So now that the Su-24M has a Su-24M2 modification. Does this mean it is going to be receiving the upgrades that also coincides with the M2 modification? @Smin1080p_WT

just make a new line.
gaijin needs to add a left to right scroll feature for techtrees. problem solved.

2 Likes

Yea or make the premium section into a hid able tab and boom two extra research slots

oh its about JUST the HUD. my bad. i saw the MFDs of the glas cockpit and was like: thats a 14D

I find it a little difficult since Argentina had its video because of the Falklands issue and Brazil could get it because they participated in the Second World War, and they also have vehicles in the game. I think that perhaps if by next year on this date Chile has obtained a vehicle in the game I would see it more possible, although in other games like World of Tanks more love has been dedicated to Chile with videos or special events