Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I just wish we had crew voices, the Portuguese one just sound so weird and bad, can’t stand it lol

1 Like

yes, but, I don’t know shit about them

I’m all in for thr addition of all Prototype/Rare/unknown Allied weird ordenance and weapons of WWII

there’s got to be some

I heard there was some Allied MLCOS AAM in WWII, that’d be interesting to see

isnt that the D cockpit?
grafik

No.
B also got updated cockpit later

Wouldnt really get close to either, it’s not just armour, but also weight (mobility), survivability, firepower, and also M1 being inferior in design to begin with (and that part obviously never changing). By inferior in design i mean it having times more prone hull and roof armour, prone to both HE and APDSFS, that roof armour being thinest of NATO mbts (probably not thinnest but almost thinnest).

all abrams need to be equivalent or better than strvs is double front plate ke resistance (350ish → to 700) and some hull spall liners

This probably is the early US AAM that you are thinking of

4 Likes

Eh it would still be closer. Better hull armor and if they fix the turret ring to at least be resistant to auto cannons.

As long as they don’t slap all kinds of TUSK shit on the roof. The Strv 122 roof armor is actually a quite decent HE trap iirc.

With all this annoying “more and more planes” can we finally get a tank only mod Gaijin?
It’s getting annoying that in ground battles there are almost only planes, which makes the point of ground battles absurd when it no longer makes sense to take a tank after 5 minutes and you’d rather leave the round!

2 Likes

MCLOS followed by ARH? Noice. I love it.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Maybe somebody in the team should spawn AAA and farm the planes than, the most players in planes are free xp for AAA

Yea I mean they done one for Argentina, gonna do one for Brazil tomorrow I hope they will do the same to Chile in a few weeks for there’s

lemme join u on that

unfortunately swedish tests say something else the M1 abrams hull wasnt upgraded until the SEP-V3 wich had a proper hull upgrade and can be noticeable if you get a close enough, also there was an interview with a crewmember of the SEP-V2 and even he himself said that there wasnt any spall liners at least not in SEP-V2

i expected such a reply as people do not really think for themselves, with the changes i mentioned it would be immune everywhere frontally aside from turret breeech and turret ring, it would trade in some aspects with leopards still having smaller turret ring but in turn abrams has no lower front plate restulting in less surface area penetrable

issue dosent lie in the balance factor but in the fact that the abrams dosent have such ammount of armor only SEPV3 its closer to that value of armor and even so im not sure how much is the armor increase

5 Likes

If you believe currently people only shoot lowerplate of Abrams or that people constantly only shoot frontal armour it’s really not me to question.
Additionally I doubt even SepV3 goes to that number.
And again, Leopard 2’s are just better design’s overall which dont store ammo at all sides or turret and dont have a massive shit in hull which disables the turret.
Cant count how many times I oneshotted Abrams by shooting it’s turret ring to destroy both blowout panel and turret ammo.
Additionally after the fix breach of Abrams is literally unmissable.
Literally german L44 if you fed it burgers.

How do you want to shoot down a plane that is circling 5000m above your head when your weapons only have a range of 2000m?
Or planes that are flying just a few meters above the ground and bomb you out of the game without you having the slightest chance.
And Gaijin is doing everything they can to make it even easier for pilots by drastically reducing the playing field on many maps.
That sucks!

@Deathmisser haven’t kept up for the last few days.
Do we have an official answer about Switzerland being a subnation for Germany or not yet?