Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Oman is now a sub nation of Italy, and Bangladesh of China.

1 Like

Spanish Ha-1112 for Italy finally daddy ?

Well then benelux should got to germany. Historic and poltical and vehcile ties and such.

I am disgusted by your disorderly conduct.

2 Likes

BeNeLux should be independent with Switzerland as a secondary nation like Taiwan is to China.

2 Likes

: (

Spoiler

kek

Italy is waiting 12 variants of spitfire🤣

2 Likes

The Belgians and Dutch have some songs about Germans, I wonder what they sang about…

Benelux should be free.

1 Like

Yes, the anglos shall not lay hands on leopards. They can keep ther stinky stinkylangers!

True, but I think France was a better option than Germany, at least.

Gibby please lol

France needs it more. With the exception of the German air tree.

Nope not at all. There is no reason at all to send to france.

I love the fact that hungary gave to italy Bf 109s in WT, but in reality Italy used almost all the variant that Hungary had

1 Like

Yeah. Can’t wait for the ground stuff to start rolling in, maybe France will finally have a 10.3 lineup with Leopard 2A4 + CV9035NL + Leopard w/ Cockerill turret

Gaijin for you lol

A fully Benelux line-up would be mad. But I’d like it! (Belgium also has hundreds of unique ground vehicles as well, but even 10 I would be happy with. The Netherlands had less unique tanks, but enough to fill the mid and lower BR’s of a line).

As everyone else listed: Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, LATAM(or ABC), Canada(or some sort of Canada and ANZAC thing), NDI etc. (heck if we were able to remove sub-trees, South Africa and BeNeLux could also be on this list) all for stuff that could start at WW2/rank one. Plus there are the Israeli-style ones like United Korea(and India on this one).

A nation that fought in WW2 missing the WW2 section? What are you smoking?

AHAHA, no. As that denied by Smin.

Once again between the 4 nations, they had plenty of unique stuff hence why it was a 4 nation tree. Plus from what I gathered much of the “Russian stuff” was licensed built. AKA variants unique to the nation.

and where did Gaijin say this? because the last I saw was Smin saying it wasn’t. and no the Leop 2PL doesn’t count unless you’re staying to agree the 2A4M CAN make Canada a sub-tree of Germany then we got news for you.

I suggest you follow the advice and check out the suggestions here as they aren’t C&P.

1 Like

Those Luxemburg ground vehicles are too OP for the game

Humvee with TOW!!! Where’re you at!?