Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Vehicles from the list getting cooked outta the update…

Hope JF-17 comes

1 Like

And j10 sexy lookin ahh plane

Though I’d argue that when both do have options, no matter who has more, those needed more should be added first. The Pantsir was added before the Type 81 because “Tunguska was lacking” after the missile patch, despite still outshining the Type 93 for the better part of 5 years at that point.

I don’t mind Russia getting more in numbers, but the priorities of what to add when are sometimes quite backwards and I hope Gaijin realize and change their ways in the future.

Though they do seem to be on a good path now with a potential 9K33 Osa for Italy and ARH missiles for the Type 81 really only leaving Israel as the last “laughably lacking” SAM nation, and that only until SPYDER which might as well come in the near future as well. I really hope this stays that way…

5 Likes

It hasn’t been insightful enough! @Smin1080p_WT doesn’t want to answer whether France will get a tech tree IFV anytime soon because he knows it will always be nothing more than a dream…

2 Likes

USSR’s equipment is all declassified and easy to get information on.
USSR also made a lot of SPAA equipment.

Has nothing to do with anything other than ease of research.

Simplest answer is the correct one in this case.

Yes I beg

I pre-spaded J-11 and A for this (it was horrible)

I hate the su-27s as a whole so getting past them is gonna be painful as hell. Have the J-7D tho so should be able to get away without playing the J-11s lol.

@Smin1080p_WT What will China gain?

Interesting name

2 Likes

Unfortunately its not always as simple as what’s needed more comes first in some cases. There were some particular complications with the Type 81, as there can be with many pieces of Japanese equipment. Once they were understood and overcome, it was possible to add it.

The Pantsir is a much more widely known vehicle and easier in many ways to model.

4 Likes

whats the 2nd one

Calling the invasion of Czechoslovakia political would make ww2 political aswell you know? Every god damn pages of history would be political

6 Likes

Considering how quickly trees seem to be running out of space for the shiny, new and profitable additions I sure hope the devs might consider a certain rework in the future…

2 Likes

2 Likes

is it possible that once the talked addition of external radar vehicles to assist radarless spaa’s like the type 81 if such vehicles are added the ARH missile for the type 81C could be added?

A would be kinda DOA and low BR

At the moment, we don’t have any new news to share in this area beyond what we said in the previous answers on this unfortunately.

1 Like

1 Like

Not good at all

ah yes that one