Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

sth i want ask :

anything about a Gen4_fighter with FOX3 for German?
and CAS with a pod for Japan?
11.7 AA for italy and Israel?

I just need a confirmation, part of a request from my squadron.

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with it at all.

The vehicle was first produced long before this occurred. Vehicles remain in service through many changes of government and politics. That has nothing to do with the game.

Please keep political events off the forum.

8 Likes

As part of the roadmap they pretty much halved the RP requirement of all foldered vehicles. That’s probably a better deal for us than any research bonus would have been.

1 Like

Same could be said for many US SPAAs, yet we haven’t got any since the Chaparral a year ago (update “Sons of Attila”)

As always, we are working on gaps to fill gaps in all nations. Many vehicles to resolve existing gaps are in the plans, along with other vehicles people want to see.

1 Like

You call it political. I call it history like ww2 but yeah I let it go

2 Likes

Dear @Smin1080p_WT , will python4 be included in this update plan?

1 Like

Stay tuned to the news for what will come in the update. Its far to early to confirm the contents of the update from what we have already showed.

9 Likes

Well that’s good to hear. I have my fingers crossed for this update

1 Like

so does su24 get kh38 or any new weaponry?

Same tbh
I didn’t ask for a Gripen. I just wanted a Hawk.

even if an 18 came this fast, why would we go straight to the C??

it would most likely be the A Variants, which did not carry 120’s while still carrying a large number of ground ordinance options.

C’s would come in an update or two.

1 Like

Not to impressed with the leaks. The T1E1 variant is neat but the high level stuff is just not that interesting to me. Just wanna see more weird tanks lol. The Finnish KV will be fun but it’s a shame it’s a premium. Hopefully some more interesting tank stuff is revealed between now and release.

because the C was leaked and is the only one switzerland has so there is no chance they could have mixed the versions

1 Like

That, and we specifically have the late chassis for the Type 81 (C). Having one limited to only lightwave missiles (even if ahistorical for both) should at least be the earlier chassis.

Spoiler

Early chassis

Late chassis, same as in game

Besides that, even if they don’t plan to add the ARH missile, capabilities can still be improved for the lightwave missile by:

• Adding launch without lock and missile self search, this way the missile can be used past seeker range by firing it at the target and having the missile acquire it once in range and FOV. For this it might be necessary to allow for a lead indicator. A side effect of this would also be defense against ground vehicles.
  • Correcting the range. The missile is the same as the ARH missile, only differing in seeker. Both should have 14km(+) kinematic range, as that is the stated effective range of the ARH missile. This would of course not be possible if the missile was limited to 10km.
  • Adding imaging mechanics. The missile currently suffers from photocontrast mechanics and interference, which is a lot more than an CCD optical imaging seeker (as used on the lightwave missile) should. Instead it should lock on to the silhouette, and only lose it once it can no longer be distinguished from the surroundings, which on a low noise CCD camera is very difficult.
4 Likes

Tbh any hope for any good mid-tier non copy paste vehicles has gone out the window at this point

1 Like

Not gonna lie, this Q&A with Smin1080p has actually been insightfull the past 3 hours!

Keep the Questions coming!

13 Likes

Currently the leak list with what has been confirmed coming + denied stuff for the next update.

Spoiler

15 Likes

The thing is, the A/B Hornets would have been way more appropriate before ARHs were introduced, but as with many things, Gaijin just skipped over them to rush further towards the end of the line

Really depends on the BR for the KV, 4.7 means it has no real lineup on sweden russia definitely. Again that depends on if it gets added at 4.7 and not potentially 5.0 since it is still better than the Zis 5 turret armor wise.