Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

don’t know what to tell ya.

I knew that it could carry mines. Yeah hopefully we get the be-10 as a techtree variant or maybe the be-12.
China could get the be-6 and the SH-5.

2 Likes

Harrier G.R. Mk. 7:

• Number of modifications needed to unlock Tier 3: 2 → 3
  • Modification changes:
    • Added AGM-65E as Tier 3 modification

Nice new toys for the GR 7.
So are they god, what do they do compared to the D/G variant? :D

1 Like

the ICV is a little taller too, and probably has more dead space

1 Like

Laser guided, rather than IR/TV

2 Likes

Ohhhh Belgium F-16AM Block 15 MLU and F-16C Block 50 (USAF) received GBU-31 & GBU-38 JDAM. Finally !

but JAS39 Gripen C from swedish & south african never launch JDAM in service

F-15C Baz (IAF) mounted GBU-31 only. F-16I Sufa mounted both GBU-31(V)2/B & GBU-38(V)1/B

F-15I Ra’am armed GBU-31 & GBU-32 JDAM

Not surpriced A-10C armed GBU-31 & GBU-38.

For F-14B, I want gaijin working Sparrowhawk HUD and replace current HUD

and rename on tech tree & stat card

But F-15C MSIP II not access JDAM in service because F-15E Strike Eagle only drop JDAM in real life

1 Like

Just add F-14D at this point

7 Likes

So they are worse

We asked the game designer to confirm (it’s a double confirm, since he also confirmed the dev blog text that we wrote), and he said it has 10. I also just logged into our server myself and it has 10. So it’s due to have 10 on update release.

11 Likes

who pissed in your cheerios this morning huh?
People have been asking for them since the A-10C & AV-8B premium gets them. They do have a use in that they should be better for sniping SPAA at standoff ranges, compared to the TV/IR guided ones.
It’s also just an addition. They’re not replacing anything lmao.

2 Likes

The Snail did

Awesome, thank you for the confirmation!

1 Like

On an A-10C? Unlikely. Laser guided means that you will have to continuously expose yourself until it hits.

For the AV-8B(NA) it’s a good new weapon, as it’s 11.3. But for the A-10C it will first have to get within Pantsir range to use the laser guided mav and second it would have to maintain line of sight with said pantsir to kill it. 9 out of 10 times this will likely end in a dead A-10C.

Edit: still a fun new missile, as new weaponry is always good. However this really won’t do anything to help the A-10C.

back when JDAMs were first tried years ago they were only on the F4 EJ Kai so I would assume they could carry them but fair

1 Like

so useless then when you have Gs

1 Like

🤔🤔

3 Likes

With a laser you can more precisely target what you want and switch targets (especially handy if the initial target that was launched on died, very common with how slow Mavericks are). In a way maybe better damage, as you can splash the ground near a target instead, so it has less chance of getting eaten by random chance with a direct hit.

Efficiency wise, yeah basically. I would just use the IR guided ones.

Oh god what up ?

Nobody asked here if there’s another blog today!

6 Likes