Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

“hiResShots” setting explanation text
“In addition to a regular image, a higher resolution screenshot will be created. Requires SSAA option.”

In other words, it seems to be a function that records two shots, one at the display resolution and one at the internal rendering resolution, when SSAA is executed.
It does not seem to start SSAA automatically.
I feel like few people will benefit from this function…

I don’t see Japan in that list though.

1 Like

True, I guess the two nations with the worst CAS get even further behind. Could Japan get them for the F-15?

Yeah F-15 should be able to carry them iirc

However, according to the staff of the forum, the data on the resistance modification of the J-10A in DEV came from an interview program that was not considered a reliable source. So why can’t we use more credible magazine or literature data for submission?

2 Likes

The DEV team is also using non-documented sources to weaken the flight performance of the J10.

1 Like

and is there a reason on why we had to wait almost 2 years since the SMS Bayern was added to get a QE class? the Bayern was the german counter to the QE class yet came 2 years earlier, not to mention its been almost a year since Sachsen was added.

Not to mention the first QE class is an event ship which is insane to me, these ships should have come at the same time

I hope all if this is to gauge whether or not there is support for more for south American vehicles and one day hopefully a tree. Then a cheap money grab.

1 Like

Japan doesn’t have any JDAM capable aircraft yet, so unless they sneak in a new one last second there is no way we’ll get any.

They could finally give the F-16AJ its GBU-8s though, just so there’s finally guided bombs in the tree.

don’t know what to tell ya.

I knew that it could carry mines. Yeah hopefully we get the be-10 as a techtree variant or maybe the be-12.
China could get the be-6 and the SH-5.

2 Likes

Harrier G.R. Mk. 7:

• Number of modifications needed to unlock Tier 3: 2 → 3
  • Modification changes:
    • Added AGM-65E as Tier 3 modification

Nice new toys for the GR 7.
So are they god, what do they do compared to the D/G variant? :D

1 Like

the ICV is a little taller too, and probably has more dead space

1 Like

Laser guided, rather than IR/TV

2 Likes

Ohhhh Belgium F-16AM Block 15 MLU and F-16C Block 50 (USAF) received GBU-31 & GBU-38 JDAM. Finally !

but JAS39 Gripen C from swedish & south african never launch JDAM in service

F-15C Baz (IAF) mounted GBU-31 only. F-16I Sufa mounted both GBU-31(V)2/B & GBU-38(V)1/B

F-15I Ra’am armed GBU-31 & GBU-32 JDAM

Not surpriced A-10C armed GBU-31 & GBU-38.

For F-14B, I want gaijin working Sparrowhawk HUD and replace current HUD

and rename on tech tree & stat card

But F-15C MSIP II not access JDAM in service because F-15E Strike Eagle only drop JDAM in real life

1 Like

Just add F-14D at this point

7 Likes

So they are worse

We asked the game designer to confirm (it’s a double confirm, since he also confirmed the dev blog text that we wrote), and he said it has 10. I also just logged into our server myself and it has 10. So it’s due to have 10 on update release.

11 Likes