Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

So no F-14D squadron vehicle? Fine by me )))

I just hate the in game F-14A default camo, they had literally dozens of good choices but noo

Nah Mirage III NG is way cooler than a tomcat with extra steps

i think the only good mirages were the 2000+

well thats the thing once the EFT is in game america doesnt really get a better plane then it until the F22 and F35, the hornets will be a good fight but america in the future most likely will take a back seat in the meta

Speaking of good choices, please allow me to plug this here suggestion I made ;-)

1 Like

You, are a good man

1 Like

I don’t personal care much about the EFT but even I think you guys deserve it and hope it will be the big point this Christmas.

3 Likes

Also I like to warn people I may get a tad excited for my own good since these updates is when they like to add new nations : )

So yea just pre warning you lol

3 Likes

I love this wholesome vibe that’s going on, I sure hope it lasts :P

1 Like

cant have that. ahh bloody gajoobles gib X vehicle and i hate all nations bar italy… i loathe italy

Super hornets and advanced eagle series + BLK 70 f16 could balance it out. Also, the f22 isn’t that far off from eft at least in dates of service

If the fourth update of this year is a themed one like that of the last year (Kings of Battle), I hope the theme is LCAs and Advanced Trainers

That’s possible, a lot of trainers have been passed to developers this last year

Bro it’s literally just a mirage with fbw and fixed canard, the F-14d was the final push of 3rd gen US air superiority.

I’m fairly certain the F-14 was 4th gen, at least the D deserves this

Nah, Tomcats are the most mainstream, boring ahh planes ever

1 Like

There is usually at least 1 update between major new US top tier 4th gen fighters. So if the F/A-18C happens in november I think that’ll be it for this year in terms of new top tier US fighters.

The F-14D was hard 4th gen???

The NG was a very important test bed for new development and played a pivotal role in the Rafale program

Yes, you could consider the F-14d 4th gen but the f14a was def 3 or 3.5