Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

It could be A: a new F16 for japan via asean tree/like india is represented or B: its meant like specificly the F16AJ (not any other F16 As) and the Belgian F16 AM.

1 Like

Yea for me he specifically said the AM twice for Japan, if he meant Belgium then he would of said so.

yeah i would think so to.
i couldnt think of any reason why he would write JP in front of the F16A/AM instead just F16AJ and Belgium F16AM if he means these 2.
Also shouldnt the EJ Kai get JDAMs aswell.
when it got introuced it had them but they got removed sinde GPS Bombs werent a thing back then or rather the snail had not enough money to sent a satelite into orbit to give us a GPS signal :D

3 Likes

And why am I not surprised that the snail chose the less powerful of the two engine options for an aircraft in the British tree? The only Tornado that has MK.101 engines is the British one. All the others have MK.103. Even the Italian “older version” of the Tornado has MK.103. Same with the 111C. Choosing between the 103, with a thrust of 83.3 kN and the 109 with a thrust of 92.7 kN, the snail OF COURSE chose the first.
I don’t really understand how the 111C ended up on 11.7 together with the Tornado GR.1. The Tornado has a maximum damage to bases of 63k against 59k for the 111C. Plus it has the ability to strike bases from a long distance due to 3 PGM-2000 (where is the AGM-142?) (although the PGM-2000 is still not capable of flying the stated ~50 km) and this despite the fact that I have left out the fact that the loadout for 59k damage EXCLUDES air-to-air missiles, and the Tornado always has 2 missiles left. The 111C is also (at the moment) inferior to the Tornado in speed.
In comparison with the 111C and 111F, it is also unclear how the decision was made to put them on the same BR. The maximum damage for bases for the 111F is 87k (versus 59k for the 111C) and there is still access to two air-to-air missiles. The difference in thrust is more than 2-3 tons per engine. Now the 111F is already a completely comparable bomber with the Tornado, maybe even better. The only thing in which the 111C is better than the 111F is countermeasures.
The Su-24M also looks questionable at 11.3. Yes, in the unarmed version it can deal 90k damage to bases, which is very good. But if you take missiles for self-defense, the damage will drop to 64k, which is still good, but not as impressive. Oh. Yes. JDAM’s. M1.0 limiter it’s just rofl. Potentially, this could be used for a relatively long-range strike on bases, dropping bombs from a pitched position. But no. The speed limit (plus the broken enumeration of points for bombing (I hope this is due to the fact that the snail reworks them)) excludes long-range strikes, as well as the advantage of GPS bombs over banal napalm.
From what I saw:
111C - definitely requires a BR reduction to 11.3
111F - a reduction is debatable, but most likely no
24M - a reduction to 11.0 is debatable, but most likely yes

They call it (e)MLU (enhanced Mid-Life-Upgrade, or just “F-16 MLU”), its to some degree better than the current Blk.50 in-game.

Summary

2 Likes

it honestly is quite funny how gaijin will always find away to cuck the UK and leave them behind of everyone else, even the Su24M that is currently at a lower BR has 50% more damage it can deal to bases compared to the F111C

1 Like

It’s a shame that we haven’t seen the Boxer on the list, as well as the Romania Osa-AKM, which is very much needed

1 Like

Amagi was missing as well as the super hind, could it be that theyre cut or will just be seen in the live update?

Israel F-15C Baz armed GBU-31(V)1/B

F-16C Block 50 lack GBU-31(V)1/B & GBU-38(V)1/B JDAM (not GBU-32(V)2/B from dev server)

1 Like

there is a chance they might come but if they arent in the files I doubt it, also tbf germany is getting the upgraded puma so they dont really need a 2nd top tier IFV/Lighttank

from what I seen Amagi is in the files so most likely will come this patch might not have been ready

But muh boxer skyranger

eyjooo, my suggestion got passed

5 Likes

I think they can use it but just don’t typically use it.
as to why i have no idea but I imagine when they are added gaijin will give all the eurofighters IRST anyway since they could all use it

oh neat the Tornado Gr4 got passed as well, it will probably be DOA because gaijin most likely wont give it any of its new weapons out side of 4 9Ms (this will single handily make it 12.7)

tbf we dont even know what variant its meant to be

need 3105

I mean for all we know it could be just another fake F-16, if that were the case then might as well add the F-14J, Tornados, Harriers and Typhoons at this point.