Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

yup

It’s all good lol
And yeah, kind of crazy to think that the final Tomcats got to see the rise of the Super Hornets. Truly passing the baton onto their successor, or on the opposite end the Super Hornets helping the Tomcat to the finish line

even super hornet with AESA radar.

1 Like

Yep
If there’s one thing I can say about this era: a majority of older Gen 3s and older Gen 4s not only retired with their heads held high, but did it with the support of their successors

Please make a report for any missing armaments: Community Bug Reporting System

You will need a second source to confirm that however as that is a museum / heritage centre.

4 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT can you answer that?

@Smin1080p_WT sorry for annoying you, can you reply to this? Thank you.

The J-10 and Eurofighter are two totally different aircraft and not directly comparable. One does not equal the other.

3 Likes

J10 is as much of a Eurofighter as the Gripen C is. Its just not comparable outside of delta wing configuration

2 Likes

Hey, it would be best to report any remaining accuracies so the devs can check it out and its officially logged then.

1 Like

@Smin1080p_WT Will we get diffrent weights for the JDAM’s. Now we just have the 500 pounds but there are 1000 and 2000 pounds JDAM’s

@Smin1080p_WT the cv9035nl have IRST on the dev server. Is this something planned for cv9035dk also?

Smin, I know this might be slightly off topic, but I noticed that some of the payment options have disappeared from the store (including ideal, which I usually use). Do you happen to know if this is a temporary issue or something permanent?

1 Like

Im not aware of anything on that currently im afriad. That would be more one for Grom.

3 Likes

The feature is only added to vehicles proven with IRST.

1 Like

Its possible other variants may appear in the future.

2 Likes

Nagato?

1 Like

I think that’s meant to be read as JP F-16A, i.e. explicitly not the US, Israeli and Taiwanese F-16As, and the F-16AMs from the BeNeLux line. Not JP F-16A and F-16AM. Given the F-16AJ is already controversial enough, I don’t see them getting another one that’s not grounded in any reality unless it’s through a SEA sub-tree

1 Like

@Smin1080p_WT may I ask if there are any plans for a new cruiser or battleship / battlecruiser for France this update?

ok,i will write a report on it