Collecting all my weird ideas and suggestions in one single post

Bonus He-280

The suggestions wasn’t made by me ofc but i still want to see it in game the suggestion about it passed consideration in 2015

2 Likes

Can I add some?

1. Kartätschpatrone round for the KwK 37/StuK 37:

4 Likes
  1. Maschinengewehr 42 for the Sd. Kfz. 222 Ausf B:

4 Likes

Ofc every one is welcomed to add what thay want

1. Functional horn for vehicles/panzers:

2 Likes

This must be added i want to use it before killing oblivious enemies XD

3 Likes
  1. Functional Minenabwurfvorrichtung for the Panzer III Ausf L & Tiger I Ausf H:

2 Likes

The Minenabwurfvorrichtung would be useful against soft, weak, or open topped vehicles such as the M3, M8 car, M8, M10, M13, M15, M16, M18, Super M18, M19, M36, M42, M56, LVT(A)(4), T55E1, SU-5-1, SU-57, ASU-57, ZiS-30, SU-76, SU-85A, SU-100P, GAZ-AAA 4M, GAZ-AAA DShK, GAZ-MM 72-K, YaG-10 29-K, BTR-152A, ZiS-12 94-KM, ZiS-43, ZSU-37, BTR-152D, BTR-ZD, M53/59, ZUT-37, ZSU-57-2, BM-13, BM-31, Archer, Achilles, Light AA Mk 1, Staghound AA, Crusader AA, Ystervark, Bosvark, SARC MkIV, SARC MkVI 2, SARC MkVI 6, Alecto I, & Ram. The Minenabwurfvorrichtung could be coded to function similarly to the universal short distance grenades present on the Star Wars vehicles:

1 Like
  1. Ability to equip a vehicle with Schürzen even when using Ostketten or Winterketten:

4 Likes

2 Likes
  1. Ability to equip the Panzer III Ausf J, J1, & N plus the Panzer IV Ausf F1 & F2 with frontal turret vorpanzer & frontal superstructure vorpanzer. The bolsheviks receive their E (ekranami) vehicles in the game such as the KV-1E, T-26E, T-28E, T-34E, T-34E STZ, & T-34 85E, so why no Vorpanzer for our tanks?

2 Likes

Pls send more these stuff are interesting

1. Functional Flammenwerfer for the Panzer VIII Maus:

8a. Larger ammunition capacity replacing the small 50 round drum currently found on the Rundumsfeuer (Hetzer) machine gun:

8b. Rundumsfeuer with MG 42 replacing the MG 34 on very late production vehicles including the StuG III Ausf G, StuH 42 Ausf G, StuG IV, Jgd Pz 38(t), & presumably the Jgd Pz IV Ausf F & Panzer IV/70(V):

1. 75 mm Pak 44 L/70 auf 3-Tonnen Zugkraftwagen:

2 Likes

Regarding your V 1 idea:

Imho your proposal regarding target selection during a flight is non historical and therefore out of question for the devs. And the actual target accuracy of +/- 10 km makes it useless.

Since when we care about historical accuracy in this game

As soon as the weapon system is not from the USSR.

1 Like
  1. Turbine engine for Tiger & Panther:

Free downloadable book (165 MB, pdf):

2 Likes
  1. Sirens for the Junkers Ju 87 D-3 & D-5:

It would be nice if they add it as an option to mount or to remove the sirens

1. Flammpanzer 38(t) &/or Sturmgeschütz III (Flamm):