Horns for Ground vehicles

Very similar to machinegun spam players like to do at the start, but the difference would be the annoyance level and the sound of the horn ain’t something most people like to hear.

2 Likes

Or make an audio setting that changes horn volume including disabling it

I don’t think this is a useful or overall positive suggestion (spam will be super annoying and immersion breaking if there’s no way to disable horns) but the idea of rolling up behind an oblivious enemy and honking at them is way too funny to resist

I think the trucks from soviet tech tree all have horns if I am correct. Some of the Italian wheeled vehicles also have horns.

1 Like

R3 should come with this horn by default…

2 Likes

Limit its use by a purchaseable modification mabye hehe

1 Like

4 Likes

Even tho this could be very fun…i can see (and hear) the annoying spam of the horn

2 Likes

+1. Need this as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Maybe they can add a delay for horn just like the chat delay

2 Likes

Bind horn to player’s kills… More kill… More horn 😃

2 Likes

Should be like 15-30 seconds or so, where you are free to honk or use the horn in any way you would like etc then 30-60 seconds more or less cooldown, or in any other way

it would not be too fun or good if it is very limited or delayed xd

1 Like

The majority of the older vehicles would have this type of hotn (Dont know its name tough) both armored vehicles, trucks and mtb’s

1 Like

LMAO!!! YESSSSS, THIS WOULD BE AWSOME. My family likes to come over and mess with my keyboard when I’m playing trying to find horn button, would love to actually have one XD

1 Like

88mm flak gun is an angree horn

A horn would be good. I would like to see one added. Don’t need to say why, others already have which I agree with.

1 Like

As a Tier I modification sure. Not as a Tier 2, 3 no no no. Oh, you should also suggest vehicle lights, unless someone did this already. Would come in handy if it’s baked lighting for maps or impact performance. It would also fix the issue night maps have. Since people now can better see.

Why not? The majority of the ones I pictured above are at least a tier 2 or 3

1 Like

speakers for the Huey’s !!! (ride of the Valkyries and fortunate son intensifies)

1 Like

Lmao!

+1, however im pretty damn sure people will spam it

1 Like