C&F tactic

Im on console and its too much of a ballache to be honest.im interested in it working but found not enough sp even after two kills and multiple strafings

Have You followed all the rules I have listed?

1 Like

I think so ,what is there to miss? I mean even capping the zones gives random sp,sometimes enough for a loaded plane sometimes not.only major achievement was taking out a late kv1 with a tectract ,that was funny. What am i likely to be missing?

Probably something from this

2 Likes

Not sure you read what I had written, as usual, as not relating to what I said other than using the word “constructive”.

I am sure working out that “Capping” and “Flying” involves… Capping and Flying is difficult for some and they need a post explaining it. Not sure about the “no point playing ground vehicles” element as does not seem “constructive” in context of you doing fine in ground vehicles regardless of the dominant CAS. But that was covered by others very well so no point you needing it explained twice. But yes, I see the “constructive” element of your topic, just your reply is irrelevant as it often can be.

It is a shame that you do not promote change in current GFRB that might alter how C + F works. Or support the threads on new modes that could be added outside of survey replies. Where is the topic about new modes? I can no longer see anything after trawling the forum! Just a lot of closed topics and no actual real one!

Sadly the OP is against altering systems in current GFRB and so WANTS Cap and Fly to be kept as it is. For altering things like SP and ability to Cap and Fly there is quite a reasonable discussion to be had:

As many players have shown, they don’t understand the tactic involved and make mistakes doing it which results in poor results. Even some who talk about understanding the game well failed to understand how this tactic really works which lead to their inability to understand the potential of this tactic.

So one person doing fine because of how something overpowered is not being used as common means that there is no problem? Because this is how Your logic goes at this point.

I support changes that are going to provide real change, not ones that are just going to sweep it under the rug.

But it requires taking into consideration like players who are playing the game to understand.

1 Like

I came into the game ready to accept all its faults and systems ,what is hard to accept is the constant change and infuriating tinkering.

Adjustment will always exist. I personally would not be effected (OK, IF I played) by making “Cap and Fly” more difficult if it truly makes it pointless to play ground vehicles (mentioned in topic I believe).

This game will constantly be, and has been, changed and tinkered and to be fair would be less popular if it was left as it was a decade or less ago.

But of course asking for changes is another topic.

Sorry I think you were confused again:

Not sure you read what I had written, as usual, as not relating to what I said other than using the word “constructive”.

And please stop attempting to speak for others and what they are saying. PM me if you cannot control yourself.

No it does not. But thankyou for your opinion and solid argumentation (that is sarcasm)

Cap and fly is an option and I was happier with the game when it gave the player options as opposed to now with so many of those optiobs removed.Gaijin showing some balls would end the constant state of flux.Taking kneejerk reactions to appease relatively new players is what has disrupted the game as far as I can see. It needs to settle.

Such as? (Sorry, this is probably PM material as we define what we mean) I mean there are loads of “options” but sort of depends what exactly you are focusing on.

I mean, what options were removed in the context of the topic? Or did you mean other bits too? (Cap and fly has ALWAYS been an option).

The option to play cap and fly,use sp guns with cover now removed,snipe and hide,flank on big maps,or even spawncamp.All now a hideous crime and the options removed.Take what made the big games so popular,its options ,options to be who or what you want to be,in a big free open world.

1 Like

I see, though we never got an answer to why we get all those changes, just guesses from us.

I can see the argument for altering ability for such rapid cap and fly (and the question of do we need scouting with reduced spawn in lights, never understood why it was needed/added; that was an addition not a removal) however, but sure if people are all happy with it keep it as is.

No one has stopped Cap and Fly.

1 Like

I’m just stating how things are, I know it can be confusing to You

1 Like

Yoh want the option of a CAS free game and yes that is options and I support that.I see you are also in the top 100 players in the game or something like that so one might ask if you have a personal agenda? Maybe but again that is player choice and Battle pass also makes the game about personal agenda.

I just want the game to improve and I understand what changes are really gonna work

2 Likes

One thing your suggestion raised to me was how bad my flying is and how ineffective CAS can be

Stop being ignorant. Thankyou.