British Helicopter Tech Tree - Discussion Topic

Same chap on Secret Projects has posted the diagrams for the Royal Navy’s Whirlwind HAR Mk.9, AS.11 mounts as well

Gives a clearer idea of the heat shield fitted on the port side

2 Likes

That would be incredibly busted. Imagine carrying a mix of 28x Martlets and Starstreaks

1 Like

Yay, Gaijin: it’s too OP with 28 missiles. Nerfs it to only 8 missiles and nerfs starstreaks some more

3 Likes

Hold up, why does your profile say that you haven’t been online in 19688 days XD

I use this account for talking and my other Sea Harrier account for playing

Edit: This accounts email was also lost so I can only use this account posting

With Starstreaks getting a massive SP cost. Does this mean we can get them unnerfed. Give them their full Anti-tank capabilies?

IMG_4542

The significance of British helicopters no longer exists.

5 Likes

Unfortunately youll struggle to find any information to make a bug report to that effect.

Only stuff I’ve ever seen is for APC type targets. Which is shit like the M113 and MTLB which you can pen with both the Heli and ground versions of Starstreak without issue.

Lmao

1 Like

“Manufacturers publishment, obviously propaganda so doesn’t count except for when we decide it does”

5 Likes

Well, it gives 0 numbers

Even if it did it wouldn’t matter.

Would also like to mention something here, as it does regard the British Helicopter tech tree, and had made a post about it but I feel I may of over explained it so noone really payed attention to it.

But basically its that every other nation has the option to research 2 helicopters minimum, before moving to rank VI, whilst Britain requires you researching 3 helicopters minimum, and so I was suggesting something like moving the Wessex into a different line, like how the French have the SA 313B Aloutte II in a seperate line to allow 2 helicopters minimum to be researched to move to rank VI.

1 Like

Is the rooivalk suppose to have some kind of cockpit sites? Atgm guidance is all it seems to have.

Can you rephrease your qestion?

When I’m in the cockpit there is no cross-hair or HUD of any kind. Have to just guess when aiming.

You might as well plug a link in to it here. Its a good idea imo.

1 Like

It should have HMD, but it is not yet in game.