Battle rating

So I have now set about starting the French tree. 100% full uptier in 10 rounds.
Doesn’t really bother me. What bothers me is that there are so many sealclub platoons. You need luck to catch a round where you don’t get f***ed.

If you’re playing 1.0, that’s sort of inevitable - obviously, that BR can only be fully uptiered all the time: there’s nothing below it.

I was in the hope to get some 1.0 only rounds. But as you said this is a thing that is normal. What have I learnt? Only stay in the BR as long as necessary. At most to unlock all modules and camouflages. Slaughtering newcomers isn’t my thing anyway.

1 Like

I occasionally do play 1.0 purely because I like all the vehicles. But yes, in my personal “rotation” it’s the BR that shows up less frequently overall.

1 Like

I am grinding sweden currently at 5.3 .as well as britian ar 7…7 both nations have no to little armour, If your not playing the big three you get used as a slot filler. Im keeping a log on sweden aswell and every match bar 1 is full uptier 100 SP. Its not much fun getting feed to the wolves. There is also no que time which confirms being used to make the numbers up

1 Like

That’s why minor nations should be the top priority in terms of development right now. One, two subtrees each until they’re ok.

And I say that as a German main.

As your a german main, how do you find match maker and fighting the other main 2

I’m not sure what you mean - if you could narrow down the question? But basically the first thing that comes to mind is that due to the sheer amount of players, both the other two, like Germany, are literally everywhere. It’s most of what you face one game, most of your allies the next, and so forth.

I don’t think there’s any discernible patterns beyond this.

One thing I will comment on is the pairings. In my experience, Germany and USSR is a pretty good combination (at least at the WW2 BRs) because the tanks are very complementary: guns and armour. It tends to make the team quite well rounded.

USSR and USA on the same team usually means the CAS apocalypse is coming and you’ve got to plan accordingly.

1 Like

Sorry m8 you are wrong its max 4 players

I copy this from the gaijin mm guide

• By searching for the team within the maximum spread (+/- 1.0 BR) the number of players in the vehicles with the highest BR in each team will not exceed 4 players.

I don’t think gaijin as an SBMM at all because what would it be based on? A good example is relative position on team which is based on score. Well I stopped playing 90% of +1 uptiers for a month or so and in those battles I ZDL and join another match with a different crew. The game still calculates the outcome in my win% and a score of 0 but since I spawned no tanks, I take zero losses.

If we look at my last month statistics my win % is 4 points higher than my overall win%. My K:D is 2x more than my overall K:D but my average score and my relative position has gone down because the game is calculating a zero score on games I ZDL.

To me this seems entirely to exploitive if there was a SBMM

How can i stop playing uptiers when over 90% is uptiers?
I think they increased uptiers when they improved repair costs and improved rp rewards

If you can go a 0.3 BR higher or lower. This reduced my uptiers today. I even got my first full downtiers O.o

What do you go 0.3 higher or lower?

In my lineup. Only chance to escape. If you try to spade vehicles there is no escape.

You still not making sense

If I use a lineup of 6.7 vehicles and get constant uptiers I change my lineup to 7.0 or 6.3 vehicles.

Yesturday i was 6.0 with Britain, today i changed to sweden and changed again sewden 5.3 to 5.7. So we shall see. I should not be in constant uptiers as it is meant to put you in +/- 1br which should match me between 4.7 and 6.7 theres a lot of matchies in that range.

I have logged 45 matchies with sweden atm so we shall find out

German BR 9.3 = Always 90-95% 10.3 BR Battles. It just make so much fun to play Begleitpanzer against 2S38 and TURMS…

You may of solved the uptier riddle, it will take some testing, it could make some BR’s worth avoiding regardless if you wish to play a tank you like

1 Like

That is what I said though. Four top BR vehicles per side. Side usually means team in this context. It tries to find four for both teams, but can’t always do it.