Are you Serious? With this Last Air RB update? WOW

Bomber buff has been the best thing to come to the game in a long while

You as well, Never meant to question your Fire…game is just kind of freaked up right now…You keep playing the way you do Mate…Never have I meant this thread as being disrespectful…Know that.
Thank You… and watch DEFYN and Bad Karma on Youtube…they are some of Our Games Bad Asses.
Guaranteed… Both WT bad asses…just like Maverick going through the test scene
Good Luck Mate

1 Like

Im a fighter pilot, and I research actual planes in Reality,…but coming from what I assume is a tank and ground player, I can see how you LOVE IT.
But this is not reality, what I expect to play in Air REALISTIC battle…
Enjoy it while it last, because Gaijin always gets back to reality, as far as I have seen.
A lone bomber never stands a chance against a even decent Fighter…or are you stuck in video game FANTASY? I think probably so.

Im sorry I made a rude comment to you…Yes we are from a different era…and I get pissed, and try to change it back…but its not going to happen…
Was just sitting here thinking, TV off, computer off…
I will clean up my comments to include these new players to WT…But they will never experience the Era we came up in in this game
Good Luck Mate, and we used to say “Play with Honor” with the side chat that used to exist, when waiting for battle and discussing airplanes.

4th time now you’ve replied to me saying something that has nothing to do with what i said

1 Like

Might perhaps be better to use the already existing official thread for the bomber changes?

2 Likes

nobady is forcing you to fight bombers

I strongly go with bomber buff, they’ve been treated as worthless chunk of pixels for years and its not even fun.
Better be more patient or go fight with another fighter.

PvP game

Sadly gaijin caved and made air rb into nearly pure PvP.

Wish they brought back more PvE options so non-fighters had a real shot at winning games.

3 Likes

Then what? Lose the battle, and thus lose the silvers and research that come with it.

you get as much SL and RP for all types of planes. There is no thing as,more SL and RP for difficult Targets" in Warthunder. I also thought you get more Sl and RP when killing a Maus, but i got the same reward for killing a light tank.

Nuclear Thunder left Chat

I am quite sure you did…most of you ground players deal in 2 dimensions and get rather disturbed in the 3 dimensions

I had a discussion with a God of War tag, the tag you dont BUY, he said, if you want the God of War tag,just play tanks Mate…

k bye.

Bombers are better than they were

1 Like

they won’t give you any ge lil bro, you can stop riding now

not sure where you got that from, I hate gaijin

bombers are op and unrealistic and you’re either willfully dishonest about it or clueless on aircraft construction methods

they are overtuned. but i prefer that they are at least viable at all compared to what they were before.