Alternative of missing console marketplace.

[Would you like to see this in-game?]
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Hi team,

As a console player, I was wondering if you could consider an alternative solution for us in the absence of a market. I missed out on some event and battle pass vehicles that I would like to purchase, but I can’t buy them on consoles. The only way to get them would be to buy them on PC, but then they won’t be available on my consoles, because accounts will be split.

I don’t want to switch to a PC just to access your market. Is there a different solution for us console players? One idea I had was to add an in-game store with all the hidden vehicles redeemable for “Purchase orders”. We could obtain these “Purchase orders” by selling vehicle vouchers (earned from current BP/events) or by purchasing them with us.

Original suggestion

Here’s a basic plan:

Exchange:

• Purple coupon = 3 Purchase orders.
• Blue coupon = 2 Purchase orders.
• Green coupon = 1 Purchase order.

Buy an order:

• 1 Purchase order = 1,500 GE (cannot be sold).

Buy vehicles from the shop:

• Purple coupon = 6 Purchase orders.
• Blue coupon = 4 Purchase orders.
• Green coupon = 2 Purchase orders.

We could also apply a modifier for rarer vehicles. For example, we could require double the amount of “Purchase orders” for tournament vehicles and those that can be obtained in World War mode. This would make vehicles like the E-100 or the AMX-50 Surblindé available for 12 purchase orders (18,000 GE) instead of 6 (9,000 GE).

I hope you can understand how unfair it is for console players not to have access to these coveted vehicles. If you think this idea could work, please consider it. If not, please find another way for us to get our hands on these vehicles.

Thank you.

Please read below for a better explanation of why it isn’t harmful for PC users.

/ ! \ EDIT :

Improved suggestion

To ensure that players do not exploit the system by buying extremely rare vehicles such as the E-100 for much less than a PC user, we suggest adding a layer to the purchasing process. This can be done by adjusting the purchase orders cost depending on the type of vehicle. This will make the prices relative and fair for everyone. However, it would require Gaijin’s balance and consideration of the usual event cost if we buy the task etc.

Here’s a basic plan:

BP = Battle Pass / EV = Event / TO = Tournament

Exchange:

• BP Purple coupon = 3 Purchase orders.
• BP Blue coupon = 2 Purchase orders.
• BP Green coupon = 1 Purchase order.

• EV Purple coupon = 6 Purchase orders.
• EV Blue coupon = 4 Purchase orders.
• EV Green coupon = 2 Purchase orders.

• TO Purple coupon = 30 Purchase orders.
• TO Blue coupon = 20 Purchase orders.
• TO Green coupon = 10 Purchase orders.

Buy an order:

• 1 BP Purchase order = 1,000 GE (cannot be sold).

• BP Purple coupon = 6 Purchase orders.
• BP Blue coupon = 4 Purchase orders.
• BP Green coupon = 2 Purchase orders.

• EV Purple coupon = 12 Purchase orders.
• EV Blue coupon = 8 Purchase orders.
• EV Green coupon = 4 Purchase orders.

• TO Purple coupon = 60 Purchase orders.
• TO Blue coupon = 40 Purchase orders.
• TO Green coupon = 20 Purchase orders.

Thank you for reading.

5 Likes

I’m open to any kind of market for console.
I’m full of stuff that really I do not need including tons of gift tank and plane, decorations and so on.
The only recent “advantage”consoles players received so far are the bond for the battle pass (the ones you can trade to have a discount on next one).
For event stuff I cannot sold it, I cannot buy old stuff, I’m obliged only to collect things I will never use and the only possibility to have past events vehicles is to try the lottery of the special box (as the snowman or the actual dragons) with very low chance to get a random past event vehicles.
there should be at least the possibility to trade a new coupon for an old one of similar or lower value or give the possibility to buy at the current market price with GE stuff offered in the market.
please find out a proposal to equiparate players from different platforms

3 Likes

Thank you for providing your feedback. For those who answered “no” to the poll, could you please explain why?

I understand that you may not be happy that console players can access vehicles for cheaper than your market price. One solution could be to allow only the trading of coupons, instead of buying them with GE.

You can sell your voucher on PC to get Gaijin Coin for free, and then buy what you want. To ensure fairness and prevent Sony and Microsoft from denying access, we should find a solution, like having an in-game “marketplace” (as my previous suggestion mentioned).

Thank you.

Microsoft and Sony say this idea is illegal.

you can t do this cause the market is a place where players make their price so you cant chose to give these “coupon” to a player who spent “euro” in the game and get his 1950 euro E-100.

Day one you sell mirage 2000 C S4 //// 20 euro so 1 “coupon”
three month later you sell mirage 2000 C S4 ///// 40 euro but still 1 “coupon”

on other side you will buy cheap stuff 100 time the price we paid

your idea is impossible

Sony and Microsoft don’t care about this.

The markets in Crossout and War Thunder are very similar. But in Crossout, console players can access it.

Console users and PC users have different prices based on their respective platforms, but this doesn’t seem to cause any issues as each platform has its player base.

While some may feel envious of those who can purchase expensive items (on PC) at more reasonable prices (aka my suggestion), I propose that we should not allow users to buy orders like I said before.

Currently, the workshop on console (I don’t know if PC has one, see the picture) allows us to trade vouchers, but the selection of crafts is limited and often only provides loot crates.

I suggest that the workshop be revamped to include all the hidden vehicles and items in the game, with some exceptions if it causes issues.

Despite having some of the most expensive items in the PC’ market, such as the E-100, I still want a way to access the French vehicles that I missed, even if they are not the best.

I hope you’ll understand better what I’m asking for.

Cheer.

1 Like

You need to understand that we can farm for tradable coupons on the events etc (generally the last reward, is 1 task more than to unlock the vehicle) but we can’t do anything with them other than unlock the vehicle (so farming the tradable coupon is pointless)

I agree that if we can buy the same vehicle for cheaper then it will be unfair in your eyes, but consider this difference between my suggestion for consoles and your market on PC :

PC market :

Market (console player can’t access)

• PLAYERS SET THE PRICE (FLUCTUATE)
• LIMITED POOL OF VEHICLES (OFFER AND DEMAND)

• Can sell every coupon earned to Gaijin coin, making it easy to get free GC with unwanted stuff.
• Can buy all the different stuff with GC, earned or bought.
•Both buying and selling are indexed to the market price, so you can make a lot of money by speculating, so, expensive things have to be considered relative because it concern both aspects (buy and sell).

Suggestion for console :

Workshop (PC players can’t access)

• GAIJIN SET THE PRICE (STATIC)
• INFINITE POOL OF VEHICLES (NO IMPACT ON PC MARKET)

• Can sell vehicle coupons to purchase orders.
• Can buy purchase order (original suggestion)
• Can buy vehicle coupons by trading twice their value in purchase order (4x for rare vehicle)
• The player always loses the purchase order, because buying is twice as expensive as selling, so it costs 2 vehicles to buy one similar. The player can’t speculate, earn any currency by trading, etc…

What is the point to give us this task, on console?

Trading it on the market?? We just can’t…

Look what we can do with coupon :

Warbonds…

1 Like

I have revised the suggestion mentioned in the original post. Could you please take a look at it before answering the poll?" Here is a copy :

Résumé

To ensure that players do not exploit the system by buying extremely rare vehicles such as the E-100 for much less than a PC user, we suggest adding a layer to the purchasing process. This can be done by adjusting the purchase orders cost depending on the type of vehicle. This will make the prices relative and fair for everyone. However, it would require Gaijin’s balance and consideration of the usual event cost if we buy the task etc.

Here’s a basic plan:

BP = Battle Pass / EV = Event / TO = Tournament

Exchange:

• BP Purple coupon = 3 Purchase orders.
• BP Blue coupon = 2 Purchase orders.
• BP Green coupon = 1 Purchase order.

• EV Purple coupon = 6 Purchase orders.
• EV Blue coupon = 4 Purchase orders.
• EV Green coupon = 2 Purchase orders.

• TO Purple coupon = 30 Purchase orders.
• TO Blue coupon = 20 Purchase orders.
• TO Green coupon = 10 Purchase orders.

Buy an order:

• 1 BP Purchase order = 1,000 GE (cannot be sold).

• BP Purple coupon = 6 Purchase orders.
• BP Blue coupon = 4 Purchase orders.
• BP Green coupon = 2 Purchase orders.

• EV Purple coupon = 12 Purchase orders.
• EV Blue coupon = 8 Purchase orders.
• EV Green coupon = 4 Purchase orders.

• TO Purple coupon = 60 Purchase orders.
• TO Blue coupon = 40 Purchase orders.
• TO Green coupon = 20 Purchase orders.

Thank you for reading.

This is true, we can’t use the points, this needs to change… Your idea, in my opinion, would go a long way in helping us who play on console.

1 Like

Ask Microsoft. Their answer will be no.

I want to clarify that Microsoft has nothing to do with the in-game workshop, tradable trophy, or decal voucher. Their involvement solely lies in the Xbox market (I’m not sure what it’s called) and the Playstation store (for Sony) where we purchase GE and packs.

If you’re looking for another game with a similar market, take a look at Crossout by Gaijin Entertainment on PlayStation. You’ll see it is possible, even if it isn’t the suggestion here.

Anyway, thank you for your answer.

Potaytoh. Potahtoh.

Tbh I wouldn’t mind it if all past event and BP vehicles where available in the form of GE chests. Now I get why some would hate that and see their point of view. But for us players we would have a market work around without breaching any agreements made and Gaijin would get our financial support. The chest could be a tiered system layout where if you spend 500 GE you get a Rank 1. 750 GE gets a Rank 2. 1,125 GE gets a Rank 3. 2,500 GE gets a Rank 4. And if you get a duplicate you can convert it to the similar system that we have for the skins chests.

The transfer coupon is worth 1,600 war bonds. Granted not too useful but I do get backups in the war bond shop.

1 Like