A-5C BR change needed

No… dear god. Do you read what you write? Arguing characteristics vs other planes is how you comparte things objectively. Comparing player stats is subjective because that is based on the person between the chair and the keyboard. SMH

Seeing as you haven’t played the plane since 2024, maybe you should go play a meaningful amount of games with it.

🤓☝️

Spoiler

/s

Its like the answer to your problem lays right infront of you this whole time isn’t that crazy

I hear you but then it comes down to arguments like “R-77s are worse than pre-Sky Odyssey AMRAAMs because they have worse range”, completly glossing over the fact that it was the G pull, not range that was the determining factor.

Similiarly, saying F-5C can outurn A-5C or that A-5C has only 18 flares glosses over the fact that A-5C beats F-5C in vertical or that 18 LCMs can be arguably more effective than 36 standard CMs due to higher “brightness”/giving larger radar return.

Crazy… isn’t that a much more constructive argument than “skill issue?” That’s the kind of discourse that would have been appreciated 44 comments ago. Crazy. Amazing that people can actually say something constructive instead of degrading. Wow.

Which is? Did you read the whole post or are you just cherry picking one statement to make fun of base bombing?

That completely misses the point.

Characteristics do not exist in a vacuum. When you actually compare it to other 10.7 aircraft, the A-5C is completely fine and sits right in the middle, being neither OP nor weak. Demanding a BR drop over flight feel or quirks like its turning radius and countermeasure count is just making excuses for bad play.

Comparing stats is not subjective when the aircraft’s performance ceiling is clearly on par with its peers at 10.7. The real issue is expecting the game to lower its skill floor just to compensate for poor piloting.

To put it in TLDR terms, it’s a “skill issue.”

I think I played few games in early 2025?. The game meta shouldn’t be changed afaik.

Interesting since my stats are above the average, but you keep trolling.

Nope, your stats say 2024 when the plane was 10.0. Quite a drastic difference than where it is currently at 10.7. I guess you have a skill issue when it comes to meta changes and br changes.

The J-35XS is at 10.3 with 3x the missiles (Aim9J vs Magic 1 does not make up for 1/3 of the missile load) and a similar number of countermeasures

1 Like

I won’t deny that I played when it was 10.0, but I was still playing even as the BR kept going up.

Afaik, by 2024, the BR had already went to 10.3 or 10.7.

Just looked old BR changes, A-5C went to 10.7BR in 2024 already.

image

Im just reading this thread without desire to take sides but I think it might be fair to compare it with other 10.7 strike jets instead of fighters.

1 Like

And no RWR.

Considering just how terrible the average player is, that might be true, but if you ask me if this is acceptable, the answer is no. To me, you looks like just another one of the countless terrible players out there.

Since I’ve never personally used the A-5C as a bomber, I tend to compare it to fighters, but even so, it’s not that bad what OP thinks.

That’s fine. I don’t really care. I am a ground main and most of my air stats come from Ground RB. My stats are still well above average. You can think I am terrible all you want, that doesn’t change the objective characteristics I mentioned in the first post that you decided to attack me on. Arguing objective facts is not “skill issue”. I’m smart enough to know when a plane or vehicle is over tiered. I think this plane is. You think I have a skill issue. You still don’t argue the point of the thread. You are just a troll.

When I pull up your ground stats, you are a god awful. Does that matter? No. In fact, you are beyond god awful. You have some of the worst ground stats I have ever seen.
image

You keep calling your points objective, but you are completely ignoring or cherry-picking how other 10.7 aircraft actually perform.

Planes at 10.7 are mostly defined by trade-offs. While the A-5C may lose in a quick 1-cycle turn against an F-5, its raw thrust and energy retention make it surprisingly solid in a 2-cycle fight, on top of having unmatched climb rate, acceleration, and Magic 1s that is quite decent missile at its BR.

Pointing out a skill issue is not an insult, there is a valid reason for it. When an aircraft’s performance ceiling is objectively fine compared to its peers, struggling with it comes down to how you employ its strengths. Calling people trolls does not change the fact that your comparison is fundamentally incomplete and that you are failing to adapt your gameplay.

My BT-5 stats explain what I’m doing in GRB lol