Yak-23 BR 8.7 -> 8.3

The Me-163, La-15 and MiG-15bis are all better but sit at a lower BR. Why did Gaijin forget so many ~8.7 jets and only move the MiGs and Sabres down?

1 Like

What?

It’s spam, just report it.

But yeah I agree it was pretty silly for them to only move the MiG-15/17 and Sabres down, especially when the Yak-23, 30, Hunter F.1, didn’t.

1 Like

Yet another post asking for more compression.

Moving things down is not the solution and only leads to more and more compression.

And posts like this is why Gaijin will never decompress, because they never see posts wanting decompression, only more compression.

I present: The solution

F104a/c → 10.0 at least
all the other supersonics (Su-7, MiG-21, Lightning, ect.) also to at least 10.0, depending on capabilities even higher

A-10 and Su-25 (all variants) and all the other all aspect missle slingers–> 11.0 at least
Not every plane is supposed to be effective in air to air combat (especially those two)

2 Likes

F104a/c → 10.0 at least
all the other supersonics (Su-7, MiG-21, Lightning, ect.) also to at least 10.0, depending on capabilities even higher

Honestly here is my take on some of these-

If they need ahistorical flares/whatever to be playable at a higher BR, give them it so they can remain balanced. Yeah it is ahistorical, but the early supersonics are iirc in an odd position due to their speed, so if its needed, give them it so they arent useless.

IIRC the F-104 s were on 10.0 before the A-10 and the Su-25 were added.
Correct me if I am wrong.

That is where the second part comes into play: Moving the all aspect missile slingers up to at least 11.0, regardless of how bad they would perform in AirRB. The all aspect missiles are the problem

1 Like

Moving the all aspect missile slingers up to at least 11.0, regardless of how bad they would perform in AirRB. The all aspect missiles are the problem

Or just yank the all-aspects off, either way tbh

1 Like

F-5C reference!

That wouldn’t be a bad idea, half the kills that decent A-10/Su-25 players get are gun kills with gunpods with obnoxiously high RoF

Lightning will probably be moving up anyway if/when they overhaul Red Tops. So its fine for now, then it can move up when Red Tops get sorted.

It should move up regardless. As should all the other supersonics that are undertiered as hell.
Fighting them in planes 200+ kmh slower then them on the deck (and being a higher BR nonetheless Hunter) is really annoying.

And I dont care if they got no flares, a lot of them supersonics 9.3 dont, so the flareless wouldnt be all together

Problem are still the All Aspect slingers at 10.0 to 10.7.
A-10, A-6, Su-25, Su-22M3, Buccaneer S.2B, Sea Harrier, AMX, AJS37

11.0 at least for them, or no more all aspect missles for them (but then everyone will cry, because they already spend money with mommys credit card)

1 Like

Lightning can move to 9.7 for now. But when it gets Red Tops fixed

• Double the range
  • All-aspect

Then it can move to 10.0 comfortably.

Sure, we can move all-aspect slingers up, but then we also need to move everything at 11+ up to 12+, 12+ to 13+ etc. Because all of those aircraft would be totally and completely DOA at 11.0 at the moment. And killing all those aircraft just because of compression is unfair.

The A-10, A-6 and the Su-25 are not built to dominate the skies, but the ground. If they are dead in Air-RB so be it.

1 Like

So what about the Sea Harrier?

Its not built for that role. its built for A2A. It can barely survive the full uptiers as it is. In fact its pretty much DOA in a full uptier. Now you want it to be facing F-16s?

Yak-23 wasn’t ok at its BR even before supersonic jets gets BR changes.

Having same BR with MiG-15bis was joke.

Also RIP Venom :(

1 Like

Is there any one remember ME163?XD

Of course more decompression has to be made, my point was just that some planes are not meant to be effective in AirRB because they were never intended for such role IRL (historic accuracy amiright)
The Sea Harrier and maybe the AJS37 being the only planes not fully made for A2G.

I dont think anyone anywhere would fly out an A-10 against a hoard of enemy MiGs.

German Engineering so good it is better than Jets 10 years newer than itself. They were clearly ahead of their time /s

1 Like

Also Ki-200 that gots big oof 30mm nerfs.

Whatever, When compared to other Russian jets, the Yak-23 should drop to 8.0 and the Yak-30 to 8.3 BR.

Both variants should be 8.3.

Move it to 8.3 firsr and see if it’s enough before putting it even lower. No need to have it at 8.0 right now it might be too good.