Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Yes the Wiesel can’t use the UTM-800 bc basically the system is too big for it but the ATM was a perfect match, 360 degrees and can fire both HOT2s and 3s

More info

UTM-800 is a big system it can’t be fitted in the Wiesel but the ATM can

It’s fine bruv things can be mixed sometimes plus i want this Wiesel more than ever now it’s looks amazing and cute

This is from a game that have the Wiesel 1 ATM HOT in it

1 Like

Hear me out:

2 Likes

@x_Shini did a suggestion about it

Hopefully they will fix FnF bc it will be just a Wiesel with missiles that don’t hit their targets, i favour the HOT since we can control the missile and with 1200mm of pen for the HOT3s it will be broken on the Wiesel

1 Like

Yep,

But knowing Gaijin it eill takes ages

seems that my ADHD kicked in and i read ATM as UTM…

(┬┬﹏┬┬)

Well we are willing to wait after all

It’s fine plus ppl on wiki are to be blamed for it since they actually belive the UTM-800 was used on the Wiesel take a look

O forget to mention the ATM have other variants it sacrifice one HOT missiles and replace it with a 20mm or allegedly 30mm too and it can be placed eather on the left or the right

wiesel1_reconavk4ay3oy0.jpg.1d7b15977f27b7491a70aab66cbfc98a

hot9

There is this too but it’s not ATM system as far as i can see from the optics
wiesel2atmhot0000dfog

3 Likes

Yep, wisel ATM can also mount the RMK-30 which is arguably better for the elevated mast optics.

3 Likes

Lord have mercy Wiesel ATM going to be mythical

2 Likes

Strangely on the wt wiki they call the Wiesel 1A2 the ATM HOT
While on the actual page it is called the Waffentrager wiesel 1A2 TOW

Yeah this is also the wiesel 2 as can be seen from the 5 road wheels instead of the 4

Wiesel 1 BTM-208

1 Like

So this is all the pictures that can be found about the Wiesel 1 HOT/ATM

Spoiler

a7KrWIH7TUGRhZoG-tF44yQwMSSu36I18ePIlCzg9-w
wiesel1atmhot0000dfog
3117108517_c252abaf7b
1282495366_090710_wiesel_14
hot9
424 (1)

i have no specific info about it, gun depression and elevation unknown, weight of each version is unknown too, and hight and dimensions is not very clear other than this it is just a Wiesel.

Gun depression at front seems to be at around -15° while at the sides, it may even reach -20°.
Elevation i would presume same or comparable to the 20mm wiesel we have in the game.

For weight, we can find the standard weight of the chassis and add the turret weight if we can find it.
It doesn’t seem to be heavier than 400kg tbh.
And add a few extra for the ammo.

The height we can measure using extreme math lol. Comparing known dimensions etc

that’s just a 50. cal sadly.

1 Like

And for what reason would that be a thing?

I would love to see more wheeled German vehicles.

1 Like

Didn’t the swiss go with the f35? This is from the 2019 trial yeah? I wouldn’t mind seeing this added but knowing gaijin it means we probably wouldn’t see the f18 or f35. Though that depends on whether they added the swiss as a whole. Its a gripen E which means we wont see it in a long time. Also to my knowledge this may not have been a fully ready gripen. If you have any sources for what its operational status was id love to know. I know the swiss have had gripens before, iirc in 2013 or maybe 14 they had two fly during a air show but i dont believe they were flown by swiss pilots nor were the aircraft owned by the swiss. A gripen C would fit better to fill the lack around the current BR but i dont believe the swiss had a C model.