Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Slimarder and phatzer

Spoiler

image dump dont mind
5820b73a475126b2b655019dd236cd1b23c544c8

1 Like
2 Likes

7.5 cm StuK auf Panzer 38(t), never realized how much of a resembalance the front of this vehicle shares with the Dicker Max.
panzer38tstuk

15 cm sIG 33/2 (Sf.) auf Jagdpanzer 38(t)
jagdpanzer38tsig

2 Likes

Panther w/ Flakvierling 38, unfortunately no photos.

pantherflakvierling2

2 Likes

This maybe?
IMG_4723

3 Likes

IMG_4724
Panther 37mm

5 Likes

This was photoshopped from a quad 2cm T-34
Look how similar the crews are.

4 Likes

Yeah, I also noticed the sky just splits shortly after posting it 💀

Or that the angles dont line up.
Or that it is half floating.
Or that the cutting was so bad that there is even still some of the engine deck of the T-34.

1 Like

I might be blind

1 Like

XD I’ve only ever seen those on Hogan’s Heroes, and I always assumed they were just a prop made to look something like a tank for the average audience. It looks like a frightening mix of a Sherman and a Nashorn.

4 Likes

Shermanash?
Nasherman?

Nerman?

1 Like

M16 Halbkettenfahrzeug - Higher sides and a gun shield for extra protection

Flakpanzer M42 - Different track covers with extra head lights (I think) and rubber side skirts and mud flaps.

3 Likes

My grandfather served on the M42 in the Bundeswehr. Would love to see it ingame

3 Likes

For real. This is mind boggling

1 Like

Funny thing is that this vehicle is already in game. Just in low-poly form on Air Maps.

1 Like

At least it uses the same armament as the Wirbelwind, so I’m okay not having it as a playable vehicle. However it is beyond me why Gaijin chose to include the Hummel as an AI unit but not a tech tree one.

The community should’ve been begging for this thing from the start instead of a StuG with a different chassis that will be forgotten a few days after its addition.
hummel

6 Likes

If you look up the suggestion on this forum for the Hummel, it gets a crazy selection of ammo!

Does someone know if now the LuWa or a similar small tankette is off the table with the boxer as the wiesel replacement?

The boxer just seems to heavy to airdrop efficiently. I would prefer rat tank aswell =)