1 Like

Also because the SMOOOOOOOOTH turret heheheh 😍

1 Like

Nice and round, with a very, large gun…
The definition of “showing off your good side”

1 Like

Peeps be looking at us two tryina discuss tank girls soon

1 Like

lol, (put a funny quote that’s in your own mind here, because I have not the strength to say what I want to)

I actually have no clue lol …
Girls und panzer?

No, something extremely out-of-pocket, and suspicious asf, that I could only discuss in a bro talk 🙂

One of these things I’ve discussed in a bro talk is in my “about me” section.

😏.

😏 bro talk eh?

Yeah, the moments when your chilling in bed, and have the odd compulsion to text your friend the random stuff, that’s wild asf, but still somehow relatable. Like my about me section…
Always kiss the homies and Ryan Reynolds good night, as well as drinking lots of water. Some of the most out of pocket things in our brains leave our mouths, and it’s still just relatively relatable. Not to mention the most gay things are said in bro talks, it’s not even funny the amount of things that have even been said during bro talks, that just make it a bro talk, iykyk.

1 Like

Anyway, back on topic.

The MGCS, my personal favorite tank, IMHO, the sexiest prototype MBT ever.

Aka EMBT right?

I believe so

Enhanced Main Battle Tank

Main Ground Combat System

Samt thing, right?

nah i’d win

I think it was european mbt instead of enhanced

yeah it was european MBT, then changed to MGCS

This the old one right?
The old EMBT

yeah prototype from 2017, the newer one, i want to see it with the rheinmetall 130, it would be cool as heck

1 Like

“Not a LecLerc”

The MGCS is based on a Leopard hull; and the turret is similarly structured to the LecLercs, but the design is different, and I believe the main cannon it’s featuring is a smooth bore 130mm.

1 Like

I found out pretty recently that the Hull is not exactly that of a leopard, it’s a heavily modified leopard Hull to fit modularity better