Why US stuck in 1995?

Yeah, I reckon the Germans and Italians will have their job cut out for them too given how gaijin has treated their trees in the past

ECM is its own huge hurdle/ball of wax for all aircraft. And I’m not sure how you’d start to model it

and Britain

Id have it operate exactly like IRCM does on the Su-39 but doesnt affect PD radars and has a min range

Britain has the most vocal and decent community for Air out of the 3 typhoon operators in game, if there is an issue with our air tree it’s recently been addressed pretty quickly for gaijin standards although I am still sceptical for the addition of the EFT, there is a very high likelihood that they fuck it up royally.

Better sabot is probably not in the game for balance purposes, since anti ERA tips would make Russian tanks impossible to play

1 Like

sThis is true. Flame has said hes ready for it

I’m prepped to buy the DCS one if Gaijin ruins the WT one, which would be a mighty shame because I have been waiting 5 years for them to get to the stage of 4.5 gens and if they ruin the only aircraft I care about then I will not be a happy chappie

2 Likes

Kinda depends on if we get buddy guidance / Data link. At top levels, you could even substitute AWACs for heavy bombers….

I suppose that would be a crude way of doing it. But if we’re gonna talk ECM, then it brings into question Data Link/buddy guidance, home on jam, towed/air launched decoys.

Yeah unfortunately as a red for player If war Thunder ruins my favourite aircraft su-30 / MIG 31 which will happen because the NATO mains will cry if Russian aircraft slightly outperforms them and DCS doesn’t have any semi modern Russian aircraft so I’ll just bend over so it’s easier to fuck me and cry

3 Likes

I do kinda feel sorry for the normal russian players out there, it only really gets worse from here when it comes to the overall vehicle performance, tbh speaking to you has been a refreshing break from the screaming Z-tards and American equivalent. On the topic of the Su-30s I hope they turn out well, especially since the Su-30MKK is a plane i really like the look of since it inspired my favourite flanker, the J-16D

2 Likes

Same for Brits.

1 Like

Honestly I’ve also enjoyed talking to you man and I mean I am a Russian main I do enjoy Russian vehicles although I’m not delusional to think that there are some kind of superior weapon without any Flaws

1 Like

I don’t think you understand how large the AIM-174B is…

That’s massive, you cannot fit that in an internal bay. Also the only aircraft cleared to carry them at the moment is the F-18

1 Like

I think you should re-read what I wrote. I never said, or inferred they were launched by either of them.

Oh yah you said data link updates that ones on me reading too fast sorry

But yeah not happening with war thunder teammates lmao

1 Like

I read it I just want to say that did you know that F 22 does not have 2 way data link In the other words F22 can receive information but it cannot send it to others

That’s not true.

Originally they did not have the ability to talk on link 16, as they have a F22 unique data link (IFDL)

They have been/are being updated with Link 16 broadcast ability.

Happens to us all.

And sadly, you’re probably right. But the post I referenced was specially talking about the meteor and data link, hence my response.

1 Like

Yeah they are being updated however from what i know there is still a decent chunk of f-22 that are not upgraded and I was referring to those particular aircraft