Why US stuck in 1995?

The sep v2 doesn’t have the right package, it has armor from 1997, that’s as far as it goes. The modern systems like LWR, APS, better sabot, and soft protection systems are still not in place. Which gives it the armor and tech equivalent of 1997. TLDR, its not modeled right.

The F-16C is from the 90’s

1 Like

R77 was in service 1994

The F-16CM in-game is from 2004.

The A-10C that we have in game is from what year again? And fights aircraft from what year?

1 Like

Thanks, captain obvious

The AH-64 D model was accepted for service in 1997

The AH-1Z was accepted in 2005

in the post i replied to you said it was from 1990

its due to 1 very good reason… it would be so op that Germany would lose its p2w value aka money

Technically 1992, since Gaijin hasn’t modelled the improved turret side protection vs shaped charge threats of the SEP yet.

1 Like

What?

Here

Yes, the R-77 is from 1990, it was first put into service in '94.

That tends to be what happens when a nation goes through an entire reform. Things get held back.

Thats an understatement tbh

1 Like

My general thinking is one day they will have no equal to add to match the USAF. Like there will be a point where they have to stop adding US aircraft because of the powerhouse they are. There is no competition irl and one day in the next 3-4 years you’ll start to see it in game when a Aim-120D or even a Aim-174 taps your pilot in the head from a target you can’t even pick up.

R-37 might speak different story.
Or VA-111 for the navy.
Or 2S38 guided 57 mm shells.

2 Likes

Will not really the newer r77 do have comparable range to amram Delta Yeah the AIM-174 does have longer range however it’s not by much Russians are still capable of fighting at effectively with R-37 an unlike Russia which can carry r37 on most of its modern aircraft for now America has only f-18 that can carry AIM-174

Someone isn’t going to enjoy top tier air against the Typhoon :)

4 Likes

Was thinking that, As ASRAAM/IRIS-T/MICA IR are better than Aim-9X and Meteor is better than AMRAAM. I can see the European jets being the most handicapped going forward

I mean he is clearly your average discovery channel american so i won’t burst his little superiority bubble but that AIM-120D will struggle to do much when a Meteor has killed the aircraft giving it DL updates

4 Likes