Why US stuck in 1995?

Do you even know who is the man in the picture it’s Zoltab Dabi himself Confirming the shit I was telling you for past 3 fucking hours I’m giving up I’m going to lose it

I mean you did just post another 31 minute YT video after being told I wasn’t going to watch a 27 minute one 🤣

The facts are not on your side here.

Brother please tell me that you’re trolling me i can’t believe that somebody can be this dense

Dude you posted a 30 minute video with subtitles as your proof of “confirming shit you’ve said” when the guy is literally been interviewed and said exactly what are known to be the facts.

Can you give a specific time frame in the video where he purportedly confirms your claims? Cuz watching an hour of YT isn’t happening.

Especially when all the facts of this shoot down are known, and everything says what you’re asserting is wrong.

Nuh my bad original gangster… slay Queen

@1836 he litterally talks about getting “outside information” from his HQ about when to turn on his radar……

Yes as I previously stated they knew that jets are in the aera they didn’t know where

Ok, so I watched the whole thing.

I don’t see anything corroborating any of your statements counter to the facts.

He explains that the P-18, on its lowest setting could see the F117, or periodically see one and that at its lowest setting it detected it “the clearest” was never really debated, pretty much as I said earlier. Low frequencies can see them in come circumstances. (Like extremely short range)

He explains that they got outside information from HQ. Which fits with the known fact that there were spotters detailing when planes took off.

He explains that he turned his radar on and off quickly and how he caught the F117 (which was blind).

I don’t understand how you think that confirms what you’ve said.

As I previously said they didn’t know where they were coming from the their information that they got from HQ was people spotting Jets in Serbia not where they took off from

And turning a radar on and off he’s talking about targeting radar not the p18

There’s noting in that video that says that

As I previously stated the translations are not 100% corect

And the whole point of this long as discussion was me trying to explain that yes low frequency radars especially the new ones can detect a stealth aircraft from significant distance because they are new and main reason why F-117 was detected at only 30 km was due to radar being mainly obsolete by the time

Was interesting until he claimed to shoot down a B-2.

Well he didn’t claimed he said it’s purely speculation there is no proof

If the translation isn’t 100% it makes it hard to credit it as evidence angainst an already an established and accepted fact, backed by interviews with Dani that they had plane spotters reporting aircraft taking off.

His unit put an B2 kill marker on the side of their system. He says they did it just can’t prove it.

And don’t you think that that also could be a misunderstanding and probably Mis translating

It’s propaganda but there is no proof

At no point did anyone say they couldn’t detect them. Infact I specifically acknowledged they can.

I said you are greatly oversimplifying doing so, and it seems the reason you are doing so, is because you don’t have a very good grasp of the topic. And then you proved that by going into this long winded argument about the shoot down of the F117 where you make multiple claims that run counter to the known facts of the engagement.