Why US stuck in 1995?

Maybe?

I genuinely dont know for both. I think the Supacat can operate without, but works better with.

SLAMRAAM, I dont know. But… I think its time they made a solution for that, Perhaps add some way of these vehicles having an external radar. There is just no way to balance it going forward short of nerfing the Pantsir way down.

The SLAMRAAM HUMVEEs doesn’t need additional radar as you can fire the aim120 in pit bull mode and also it uses aim9x which you can also fire with out a radar obviously.

I only thought that because I was talking about modern time in my original message. If the R-37 does get added on its original platform it would be strong but still pretty weak due to the limitations of the radar.

I agree, but the harpoon was made in the same year I believe, and there is no reason a russian ship should get a weapon that only it could carry. If we go in a time with more advance ship weapons there will become very different Doctrines for each nation.

I don’t really have a counter to that claim so i’ll give it to you, it would be very strong and I don’t believe the US has an (exact) equivalent to it.

Yeah but they also did carry sabot rounds, and on top of that this is proof of the DU armor on all the M1A1 abram’s and above

irl which I was mainly talking about there is not like the game, you wouldn’t know an F-22 is flying at you , so you wouldn’t fly low and If it does come to game it will be stronger than pretty much everything.a

Yeah and to be fair in my opinion even though I am Russian main I think that the TOR M1/M2 would be a better option than a Pantsir just because Pantsir is very very powerful

1 Like

Well I would assume you’re talking about from the perspective of a Russian fighter fighting the F22 there is possibility that you would know due to Nebo m s 400 radar being a millimeter wave radar that can detect a stealth aircraft from pretty significant distances

The SL-AMRAAM can be launched pitbull btw.

Ok then I do hope they add it soon

Yeah, it was too much too early. Pantsir being added about now, would have been fine I think. But we really needed something better than ADATS over the course of the past year.

Also KH-38 really wasnt necessary. I get why it was added, but without a proper counter for most nations on the ground, the only reasonable defence is CAP which is too expensive to be viable most of the time.

2 Likes

Thank you.

This is a ground radar system correct?, and if so a Agm-88 could hit it while it is attempting to lock an F-22. The F-35 or F-18 Growling aircraft are also sent to deal with surface radars.

It would be pretty dangerous though, which is why it isn’t most of the time, remember being launched straight pitbulling would mean it would be easily lock to chaff the first 3-4 secs after launch. After that it is a death sentence because you are not dodging it, but it could also lock on a friendly and kill them

Well not really I believe I need to check that information but I do believe that the best APFSDS round that Iraq did have was a 3bm9 or 3bm15 which is let’s just say sub optimal Well Soviet / Russians at the time did have 3bm42 and 3bm46

Well first AGM couldn’t hit because it’s a search radar it doesn’t emit High Enough frequency for the AGM to targeted The reason why I mentioned that particular radar system is mainly as it would detect such stealth aircraft and it could give that information to its friendly’s to have situational awareness

Don’t forget, we got the Aliens’ tech too

Yea total US bias that aliens only land in their country so they can reverse engineer.

1 Like

Damn checkmate I have nothing you win

1 Like

Yeah this was a problem until the newest Anti-radiation missiles called the AARGM-ER was introduced which can lock it due to more advance sensors and at even longer ranges if the radar was tracking.

1 Like

Did you ever hear the story about the alien spaceship (F-117 and later the B-2)? They are pretty funny honestly about how people described them. One of them saw a pilot come out of an emergency landing with all the safety equipment on and thought OMFG it’s an alien.

But to go back on topic I do agree US is lacking some vehicles particularly anti-air however just because the vehicles are older era doesn’t mean that gaijin is nerfing US on purpis just because its US for example I mean I’m Russian main am I Supposed to cry that the Britain got Challenger 3 which is prototype that’s not even in service well the best Russian tank is T90 M from 2015

1 Like

And I would like to hear your guys solution if we do get a better Abrams with DU hall armor what’s supposed to other nations get?

1 Like