Why US stuck in 1995?

What do you mean? Other ships have torpedoes too just not that advanced. If US planes get missiles only they could carry why Russian ship could not get a weapon only it could carry.

I agree and that goes for everything. Thats why its really difficult to compare East and West technologies due to different doctrines.

1 Like

Shkval torpedo has a smaller warhead compared to Mk 48 torpedo. Also inferior range. It’d be a weapon to use when trying to take a US submarine down with your Soviet one.

Yes, but in WT naval maps ranges are rather small and speed plays a big part if you want hit the target before it can evade it.

this craft that was shown to the public is a top secret fighter created by the U.S Skunk works. It is not a UFO / alien vehicle. it is a A.R.V

Sure mr CIA… Sure…

1 Like

you should probably ask why none of the planes in the sky had any weapons on them when these
" u.f.o s " (drones) showed up over the fleet then, because its clear you most likely have no idea what happened when these craft were seen.

oh and btw none of this stuff is hard to find.

Documents | NAVAIR - FOIA (navy.mil)

literally on the pentagons website and they talk about this stuff openly and even show theoretical designs.

Thank you many people don’t see that

I’m saying if the Russian tech tree gets a new and advanced weapon so should the USA and other nation. Atp we are arguing the same thing but with slightly different ideas which is confusing each other.

I was looking for a meme but couldn’t find anything I liked so I included that one.

Jokes - these are jokes

But since you brought it up, how do you think we got the original tech in the first place? Have you not seen this documentary?

1 Like

we " retrieved it " from shot down / crashed alien vehicles.

1 Like

So unfair there is obvious russian bias present in the game

2 Likes

Russian bias does not exist.

2 Likes

Thats clearly a Canadian Vehicle :P

Erhmm actually America gets access to the ZALA 421-16EM which was unveilved in 2012 so America isn’t stuck in 1995

-You right now

I’m sorry but there is no proof of Russian bias are Russian vehicles in few areas more favourable than others yes does that apply only to Russian vehicles no I’m sorry but 80% of the people that do scream Russian bias have a skill issue and they blame it on the Russian vehicles

3 Likes

Very unwise opinion, everybody know US mains are better since they had better winrate in general few years ago before russians got OP tanks like T80s and Pantsir

1 Like

You are semi correct One of the main contributors of US having good win rates was US CAS which was incredibly OP and it’s still very good today And I do agree with you that’s t80 BVM is over performing but just because one tank is over a performing doesn’t mean that the entire nation is overpowered or biased

1 Like

And as a t72 main I can definitely say that a lot of people complain about Russian tanks because they are mediocre at everything they can do pretty much anything good enough for example their mobile but have poor reverse gear they have good armor but they have pretty noticeable and big weak spots they have decent gun but they have a long reload

Do you have any pictures you can PM to me regarding that? I’m genuinely curious to see that.
Also dechirped 9Ls would be incredible to be honest, no clue the actual range on them though.

What year is the A-10C with Scorpion HMD from again? What year did F-15C and F-16C receive HMD?

1 Like